- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Prepare a delicious meal faster with the DeLonghi® Convection Toaster Oven.
- Accessories included:
1 x nonstick bake pan
1 x nonstick broil tray
2 x flat racks
- Toast six slices of bread at a time and select browning level for ideal results every time.
- Contoured back interior wall accommodates two pizzas up to 12".
- User-friendly digital controls.
- Control settings include:
•Bake with Convection
- Convection mode cooks food 30-40% faster than conventional ovens.
- Interior light lets you view cooking process.
- 180-minute timer with automatic shut-off for toast.
- Nonstick interior with a slide out crumb tray is easy to keep clean.
- Model number: DO2058
- 1300 Watts.
- Exterior Width: 17.5".
- Exterior Depth: 10" at side; 12" at deepest point.
- Exterior Height: 10.5".
- Interior Width: 13".
- Interior Depth: 12".
- Interior Height: 6".
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Convection Toaster Oven by DeLonghi. Sorry!
Interested in new DeLonghi products?
Delonghi also offers a gamut of specialty cooking products and small appliances. Convection ovens, deep fryers, grills and barbeques, toasters, kettles and more comprise Delonghi's collection of kitchen electrics.
The DeLonghi philosophy of beauty in design graces every product. And design isn't merely aesthetic: the small details add up to make a huge difference in function. DeLonghi devotes an entire wing at its manufacturing plant to product testing to ensure quality and durability shine through. At DeLonghi, home products are engineered with the needs of the consumer in mind. That's why everything DeLonghi builds is a pleasure to own and operate. When only the finest in kitchenware will suffice, bring DeLonghi into your home.
DeLonghi Convection Toaster Oven
It works great. The convection is fantastic and in our small apartment, this is all we use as an oven and honestly, I do not miss having a large one at all!
I'd also recommend: Breville, Kitchen Aid
- M. W - customer
- from NYC
- April 28, 2013