- Please Note: This item is considered a hazardous material by the DOT due to the alcohol content, and any orders containing it will be shipped via UPS Ground service. At this time, we cannot ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, any international locations, P.O. Boxes, or military addresses (APO/FPO).
- Even when you're dressed casually, you're still perfectly feminine and chic. The colors found in the She's Always A Woman Gift Set from Deborah Lippmann™ celebrate ladies like you—spectacularly stylish no matter what!
- Long-lasting, quick-dry formula is infused with strengthening green tea extract.
- This wonderful gift set includes three mini sizes of:
My Prerogative is a royal blue creme.
Putty In Your Hands is a putty taupe creme.
Raspberry Beret is a flecked berry.
- All products contain NO toulene, NO formaldehyde or DBP, and are not tested on animals.
- Achieve a perfect manicure with these beauty essentials from Deborah Lippmann™.
- Capacity: 0.27 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the She's Always A Woman Gift Set by Deborah Lippmann. Sorry!
Interested in new Deborah Lippmann products?
Among her high-profile celebrity clients was Mariah Carey, and for the 1998 Academy Awards, Deborah Lippmann created a custom color called "Satin Doll" just for the songstress. It was then that the Deborah Lippmann Collection was born.
Now, the Deborah Lippmann nail collection features over 45 long-wearing nail lacquers and some of the most pampering nail, hand and feet treatments available. Deborah Lippmann's nail polishes have been worn by some of Hollywood's biggest A-list stars, and even graced the stage at many of their acceptance speeches at the Oscars.
Recently honored as the Nail Visionary at the 2010 Cosmoprof, the beauty industry's most respected trade show, Deborah Lippmann has a career that continues to soar. Despite her elite status with loyal celebrity clients, Deborah Lippmann has never lost sight of her passion for music. Her nail polish collection consists of nail colors that were created for some of the hottest stars and named after iconic songs and pop culture references. The entrepreneur songstress continues to build her clientele, both celebrities and regular women of all ages, because of her undying passion for the art of nails.