- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- With the DC™ Status you'll be number one in style and in comfort.
- Uppers of synthetic leather PU-coated mesh.
- BOA™ Focus Lacing System features two reels for a custom upper and lower fit. Simply unlock the reels, loosen the boot, turn the reel for a desired fit, and lock the reel back in place.
- Aerotech Venting System features a breathable boot and liner system that reduces swamp foot, ultimately creating a comfortable and dry foot environment.
- Constrictor Closure System features floating straps for better pressure distribution.
- 3-D tongue is anatomically shaped for the perfect fit; offers articulation-engineered flex.
- Welded backstay involves an injection TPR process for binding integration.
- Welded toecap utilizes an injection TPR process for grip and durability.
- Internal ankle harness provides enhanced boot closure and response by securing the liner to the boot.
- Alpha Liner features:
• Aerotech Venting System.
• Aegis coating controls the bacteria and fungus that cause objectionable odors, unsightly stains, and product deterioration.
• Outlast materials interact with the skin's temperature to provide a buffer against temperature swings.
• Directional Lining provides easy entry into the boot then locks the foot in place to prevent heel lift.
• Easy Entry Channel is an ultra-smooth material in the top quarter of the liner's interior that allows the foot to slide in and out of the boot with ease.
• Support Beams offer anatomical and asymmetrical support to keep the foot in a neutral position.
• 3-D Molded J-Bars help eliminate heel lift.
- Unilite outsole is lightweight, durable, and sheds snow.
- Impact G shock absorbing cushioning system does not change properties under varied temperatures and climates.
- Flex Rating: 9.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 14 oz
- Circumference: 17 in
- Shaft: 12 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Status x Travis Rice by DC. Sorry!
Interested in new DC products?
"The history of DC Shoes is, essentially, the history of the modern skateboard shoe."
While DC Shoes was still in the conceptual stage back in 1993, a mission was agreed upon: to make a significant change in skateboarding style and to elevate skateboard performance to the highest level. With technology like DGT®, PERFORMALITE® and their trademarked "pill" pattern, DC continues to push the technological envelope.
DC continues to stay true to its original mission - pushing style and performance a step ahead of the competition, from the drawing board, to the computer, to the factory, to the concrete and masonite of skateboarding's proving grounds.
DC has taken their know-how and their passion of skateboarding and applied it to snowboarding. They have since become leaders in the development of snowboarding equipment. DC Shoes continues to push the envelope of technology and style to bring you the latest and greatest in board sports.