- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Need some more elevation in your footwear? Rock hi-top style for miles with the Stance Hi from DC™.
- Action leather, nubuck, and synthetic leather upper.
- Reinforced toecap for durability.
- Embroidered 3-D logo for classic style.
- The cup sole utilizes Unilite™ construction for maximum comfort.
- DC's trademarked "Pill" pattern adorns the tread.
- Foam padded collar tongue for added comfort.
- Minimal rubber outsole.
- Molded TPU eyelets.
- Weight: 9 oz
- Circumference: 10 in
- Shaft: 4 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Stance HI W by DC. Sorry!
Interested in new DC products?
"The history of DC Shoes is, essentially, the history of the modern skateboard shoe."
While DC Shoes was still in the conceptual stage back in 1993, a mission was agreed upon: to make a significant change in skateboarding style and to elevate skateboard performance to the highest level. With technology like DGT®, PERFORMALITE® and their trademarked "pill" pattern, DC continues to push the technological envelope.
DC continues to stay true to its original mission - pushing style and performance a step ahead of the competition, from the drawing board, to the computer, to the factory, to the concrete and masonite of skateboarding's proving grounds.
DC has taken their know-how and their passion of skateboarding and applied it to snowboarding. They have since become leaders in the development of snowboarding equipment. DC Shoes continues to push the envelope of technology and style to bring you the latest and greatest in board sports.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
DC Stance HI W
Cheap, plastic, not leather etc as the description said, and the plastic looks cheap. The whole shoe looks plastic and cheap. I bought them as an exchange for my girlfriend and was mislead again, the first order return was also to to a description error on the part of Zappos, but the shoe fits true to size.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- April 8, 2013