- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- If you're looking for a snowboarding boot with superior hold, comfort, and flex then you'll find exactly what you're looking for in the enhanced DC®Search boot.
- Combination synthetic leather and textile upper.
- The low-profile cup sole offers excellent board feel and responsiveness.
- BOA closure system allows for precise and powerful tightening and makes entry and exitng the boot a breeze. The secure fit also targets the sweet spot for superior heel hold and on-the-fly adjustability.
- Command Liner features:
Aegis coating controls the bacteria and fungus that cause objectionable odors, unsightly stains, and product deterioration.
Lace closure provides a secure closure to liner.
Directional mesh provides easy entry and locks the heel in place.
3D Molded J-Bars help eliminate heel lift.
- Flex rating: 6.
- Weight: 2 lbs 2 oz
- Circumference: 13 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 10 1⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Search Women's by DC. Sorry!
Interested in new DC products?
"The history of DC Shoes is, essentially, the history of the modern skateboard shoe."
While DC Shoes was still in the conceptual stage back in 1993, a mission was agreed upon: to make a significant change in skateboarding style and to elevate skateboard performance to the highest level. With technology like DGT®, PERFORMALITE® and their trademarked "pill" pattern, DC continues to push the technological envelope.
DC continues to stay true to its original mission - pushing style and performance a step ahead of the competition, from the drawing board, to the computer, to the factory, to the concrete and masonite of skateboarding's proving grounds.
DC has taken their know-how and their passion of skateboarding and applied it to snowboarding. They have since become leaders in the development of snowboarding equipment. DC Shoes continues to push the envelope of technology and style to bring you the latest and greatest in board sports.