- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The misty slopes are no match when you have a snowboarding boot built to shred and dominate! The Misty boot from DC® is here to take you on a wild ride.
- Wrap Lock hardware prevents your laces from slipping by simply wrapping around the hardware, locking them at key points.
- Internal ankle harness provides enhanced boot closure and response by securing the liner to the boot.
- 3D Tongue is anatomically shaped for the perfect fit.
- Articulation allows for easy mobility.
- Molded Backstay for added support.
- UNILITE™ technology provides traction, durability, dampening, and cushioning all while drastically reducing weight. Also features distinct traction patterns for ascending, descending, and skating around with our Push Zone tread pattern.
- Bravo Liner features:
Multi Density zones.
Neoprene ankle strap.
Aegis coating controls the bacteria and fungus that cause objectionable odors, unsightly stains, and product deterioration.
Anatomical J-Bars help eliminate heel lift.
- Flex rating: 6.
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Circumference: 13 in
- Shaft: 10 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Misty Women's by DC. Sorry!
Interested in new DC products?
"The history of DC Shoes is, essentially, the history of the modern skateboard shoe."
While DC Shoes was still in the conceptual stage back in 1993, a mission was agreed upon: to make a significant change in skateboarding style and to elevate skateboard performance to the highest level. With technology like DGT®, PERFORMALITE® and their trademarked "pill" pattern, DC continues to push the technological envelope.
DC continues to stay true to its original mission - pushing style and performance a step ahead of the competition, from the drawing board, to the computer, to the factory, to the concrete and masonite of skateboarding's proving grounds.
DC has taken their know-how and their passion of skateboarding and applied it to snowboarding. They have since become leaders in the development of snowboarding equipment. DC Shoes continues to push the envelope of technology and style to bring you the latest and greatest in board sports.