- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The DC™ Lauri snowboard is what you're needing when you want to make carves in the snow.
- Get excellent pop with the vertically laminated Stratus Core design. This lightweight core is made of 100% poplar wood, which offers a more powerful performance.
- Camber Core is the secret ingredient that gives this Anti-Camber board plenty of pop that matches the traditional camber boards. An arch shaped profile has been added to the wood core, allowing the fiberglass to take on a new geometry that gives the board excellent pop and resistance when flexing the tip and tail.
- Radius 2 Flat is a flat surface design at the tip and tail of the board which provides lift in powder to keep you floating even in deep snow. The radius blends perfectly with the sidecut, creating effortless transitions from edge to edge.
- 7200 Sintered Supreme is a high density sintered base that's firm, incredibly fast and very wear resistant.
- Quadrax is four directions of glass fibers that are tightly woven together, giving the boards a smooth ride and stable feel with unbelievable power and control.
- The Structurn Base™ structure is scientifically proven to be a faster base in all riding conditions. The small dimples in the base break water tension, allowing your board to glide faster, turn easier and give you an uninterrupted ride.
- Board Size: 149 in.
- Waist Width: 9.75 in.
- Stance Width: 23.5 in.
- Sidecut Radius: 44 in.
- Flex Rating: 2.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Lauri Pro Ply by DC. Sorry!
Interested in new DC products?
"The history of DC Shoes is, essentially, the history of the modern skateboard shoe."
While DC Shoes was still in the conceptual stage back in 1993, a mission was agreed upon: to make a significant change in skateboarding style and to elevate skateboard performance to the highest level. With technology like DGT®, PERFORMALITE® and their trademarked "pill" pattern, DC continues to push the technological envelope.
DC continues to stay true to its original mission - pushing style and performance a step ahead of the competition, from the drawing board, to the computer, to the factory, to the concrete and masonite of skateboarding's proving grounds.
DC has taken their know-how and their passion of skateboarding and applied it to snowboarding. They have since become leaders in the development of snowboarding equipment. DC Shoes continues to push the envelope of technology and style to bring you the latest and greatest in board sports.