- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The DC™ snowboarding boot is above all else offering superior comfort and optimum technology. You be the judge.
- Combination upper of synthetic leather and polyurethane-coated mesh.
- 3D tongue for a better fit without heel lift.
- Aerotech system provides ventilation on the upper shell.
- Constrictor closure system offers the best combination of support, heel hold and comfort so the boot can perform in any condition. The closure overlays securely hold your foot while allowing the boot to flex smoothly and consistently.
- Articulating cuff for added flexibility.
- Molded backstay of shell stabilizes your foot, ankle and leg during hard stops and quick maneuvers.
- Internal ankle harness provides enhanced boot closure and response by securing the liner to the boot.
- Alpha Liner features:
• Aegis coating controls the bacteria and fungus that cause objectionable odors, unsightly stains, and product deterioration.
• Aerotech ventilation system has molded vents in the shell and liner making it easier for moisture and sweat to escape.
• Leather collar top provides comfort and a sure fit.
• Directional mesh provides easy entry and locks the heel in place.
• 3D Molded J-Bars help eliminate heel lift.
- UNILITE is a low profile, lightweight outsole with a traction pattern that provides excellent grip both on the board and in the snow. Also includes the IMPACT G, an impact absorbing system that does not change its properties during temperature or climate changes.
- Flex rating: 7.
- Weight: 2 lbs 11 oz
- Circumference: 18 in
- Shaft: 12 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Judge by DC. Sorry!
Interested in new DC products?
"The history of DC Shoes is, essentially, the history of the modern skateboard shoe."
While DC Shoes was still in the conceptual stage back in 1993, a mission was agreed upon: to make a significant change in skateboarding style and to elevate skateboard performance to the highest level. With technology like DGT®, PERFORMALITE® and their trademarked "pill" pattern, DC continues to push the technological envelope.
DC continues to stay true to its original mission - pushing style and performance a step ahead of the competition, from the drawing board, to the computer, to the factory, to the concrete and masonite of skateboarding's proving grounds.
DC has taken their know-how and their passion of skateboarding and applied it to snowboarding. They have since become leaders in the development of snowboarding equipment. DC Shoes continues to push the envelope of technology and style to bring you the latest and greatest in board sports.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Item arrived damaged! I am currently deployed and boots were a gift to my boyfriend. Now I have the hassle of returning them and trying to replace them! Very disappointed!
I'd also recommend: Burton
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Corri - customer
- from California
- January 22, 2013