- DC Clothing Size Guide
- Keep your swagger kicked-back in the DC® Jemma Fleece hoodie.
- Cotton-poly fleece has a soft hand for all-day comfort.
- Attached hood with adjustable drawstring.
- Pullover wear.
- Long sleeve sports a drop shoulder.
- Kangaroo pocket.
- Ribbed cuffs and hem.
- Flatlock top stitching.
- 80% cotton, 20% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 27 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Jemma Fleece by DC. Sorry!
Interested in new DC products?
"The history of DC Shoes is, essentially, the history of the modern skateboard shoe."
While DC Shoes was still in the conceptual stage back in 1993, a mission was agreed upon: to make a significant change in skateboarding style and to elevate skateboard performance to the highest level. With technology like DGT®, PERFORMALITE® and their trademarked "pill" pattern, DC continues to push the technological envelope.
DC continues to stay true to its original mission - pushing style and performance a step ahead of the competition, from the drawing board, to the computer, to the factory, to the concrete and masonite of skateboarding's proving grounds.
DC has taken their know-how and their passion of skateboarding and applied it to snowboarding. They have since become leaders in the development of snowboarding equipment. DC Shoes continues to push the envelope of technology and style to bring you the latest and greatest in board sports.