- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Keep your feet comfortable and cool all summer long with the DC® Indo.
- Lightweight, flexible flip-flop featuring DC's revolutionary Unilite™ technology.
- Synthetic upper.
- Progressive no-sew technology with mesh underlays.
- No stitch lines allow for a soft upper and reduced weight.
- DC's trademarked "Pill" pattern no-slip rubber outsole pods.
- Weight: 5 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Indo by DC. Sorry!
Interested in new DC products?
"The history of DC Shoes is, essentially, the history of the modern skateboard shoe."
While DC Shoes was still in the conceptual stage back in 1993, a mission was agreed upon: to make a significant change in skateboarding style and to elevate skateboard performance to the highest level. With technology like DGT®, PERFORMALITE® and their trademarked "pill" pattern, DC continues to push the technological envelope.
DC continues to stay true to its original mission - pushing style and performance a step ahead of the competition, from the drawing board, to the computer, to the factory, to the concrete and masonite of skateboarding's proving grounds.
DC has taken their know-how and their passion of skateboarding and applied it to snowboarding. They have since become leaders in the development of snowboarding equipment. DC Shoes continues to push the envelope of technology and style to bring you the latest and greatest in board sports.