- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Display some exceptionally fancy board footwork while tearin' up the streets with the Bridge from DC®. And a 1, 2, 3...
- A slim and low profile skate shoe with a form-meets-function design.
- Buttery soft suede uppers with textile canvas inlays.
- Smooth one-piece toe cap for added durability.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar for added comfort and support.
- Breathable textile-mesh lining and cushioned footbed for added comfort.
- Vulcanized construction for enhanced board feel.
- Gum rubber outsole with DC's trademarked "Pill" tread pattern.
- Weight: 15 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Bridge by DC. Sorry!
Interested in new DC products?
"The history of DC Shoes is, essentially, the history of the modern skateboard shoe."
While DC Shoes was still in the conceptual stage back in 1993, a mission was agreed upon: to make a significant change in skateboarding style and to elevate skateboard performance to the highest level. With technology like DGT®, PERFORMALITE® and their trademarked "pill" pattern, DC continues to push the technological envelope.
DC continues to stay true to its original mission - pushing style and performance a step ahead of the competition, from the drawing board, to the computer, to the factory, to the concrete and masonite of skateboarding's proving grounds.
DC has taken their know-how and their passion of skateboarding and applied it to snowboarding. They have since become leaders in the development of snowboarding equipment. DC Shoes continues to push the envelope of technology and style to bring you the latest and greatest in board sports.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Where there is a weakness in your line is there is few to none "slip on Fashion Casuals, like DC Bridge, but as a slip on. Yes, I am aware the look is with lace up, but you would be sepperised, if you offered one or two !! And while I am addmit, that holds through in Sebago in N in 101/2 up to 13. That's right, Yes I know you want to put it were it turns , but again you be sepprised! I've been around this industry a very long time, and it's something you learn!
I'd also recommend: Sebago make the finest fitting slop on. There last are true
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Richard s - customer
- from United States
- March 31, 2013