- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- WOOHOO! That's what you'll be saying when you fly down the slopes with the Biddy Ply 143 Women's from DC™.
- Astro Core reinforces the wood core with a medium pop and a butter feel.
- Camber Core is DC's secret ingredient that provides unbelievable pop and added resistance when flexing the tip and tail.
- Radius 2 Flat is a flat surface design at the tip and tail of the board which provides lift in powder to keep you floating even in deep snow. The radius blends perfectly with the sidecut, creating effortless transitions from edge to edge.
- True Base is fast, durable and easy for maintaining the extruded base.
- 6420 Bi-Ax laminated the board in two directions with glass to have a looser feel.
- The Structurn Bas™ structure is scientifically proven to be a faster base in all riding conditions. The small dimples in the base break water tension, allowing your board to glide faster, turn easier and give you an uninterrupted ride.
Board Size: 143 in.
Contact Length: 104 cm.
Tip/Tail Length: 19.5 cm.
Waist Width: 24.1 in.
Tip/Tail Width: 28.5 cm.
Reference Stance Width: 22 in.
Sidecut Radius: 6.2 in.
Flex Rating: 5/10.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Biddy Ply Women's by DC. Sorry!
Interested in new DC products?
"The history of DC Shoes is, essentially, the history of the modern skateboard shoe."
While DC Shoes was still in the conceptual stage back in 1993, a mission was agreed upon: to make a significant change in skateboarding style and to elevate skateboard performance to the highest level. With technology like DGT®, PERFORMALITE® and their trademarked "pill" pattern, DC continues to push the technological envelope.
DC continues to stay true to its original mission - pushing style and performance a step ahead of the competition, from the drawing board, to the computer, to the factory, to the concrete and masonite of skateboarding's proving grounds.
DC has taken their know-how and their passion of skateboarding and applied it to snowboarding. They have since become leaders in the development of snowboarding equipment. DC Shoes continues to push the envelope of technology and style to bring you the latest and greatest in board sports.