- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Unlike its name, the Anvil from DC™ is lightweight and won't weigh you down during all of your sweet board tricks.
- Sturdy suede upper for comfortable wear.
- Padded collar and tongue.
- Vent holes near the toe for improved ventilation.
- Cushioned insole for long-lasting comfort.
- Vulcanized construction for improved board feel.
- Durable rubber outsole with DC's trademarked "Pill" pattern tread.
- Weight: 15 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Anvil by DC. Sorry!
Interested in new DC products?
"The history of DC Shoes is, essentially, the history of the modern skateboard shoe."
While DC Shoes was still in the conceptual stage back in 1993, a mission was agreed upon: to make a significant change in skateboarding style and to elevate skateboard performance to the highest level. With technology like DGT®, PERFORMALITE® and their trademarked "pill" pattern, DC continues to push the technological envelope.
DC continues to stay true to its original mission - pushing style and performance a step ahead of the competition, from the drawing board, to the computer, to the factory, to the concrete and masonite of skateboarding's proving grounds.
DC has taken their know-how and their passion of skateboarding and applied it to snowboarding. They have since become leaders in the development of snowboarding equipment. DC Shoes continues to push the envelope of technology and style to bring you the latest and greatest in board sports.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
0% True to size
0% Half size too small
100% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
This shoe is a great shoe, but is more than a tad small. I'm normally a size 7.5 and ordered an 8, but had to return and reorder a size 8.5.
I'd also recommend: Etinies & Circa
Felt a full size smaller than marked
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- DeeOne - customer
- from Temple Hills, MD
- May 21, 2013
Great buy on these shoes. The orange brings a nice bit of color to the black. They are comfortable, but they run just a tad small.
- Anonymous - customer
- from CA
- March 12, 2013