- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The semester is over and the grades are in! Graduate to a fresher style with the Alumni Mid from DC®.
- Design inspired by Rob Dyrdek.
- Mid-top design with an action leather and nubuck upper.
- Protective lace flaps.
- Injection TPR quarter logo.
- Articulated mesh tongue for breathability.
- Foam padded collar and tongue for added comfort.
- Performance wrapped cupsole construction for added durability.
- Unilite™ outsole for exceptional flex and cushioning.
- DC's trademarked "Pill" pattern tread.
- Weight: 12 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Alumni MID by DC. Sorry!
Interested in new DC products?
"The history of DC Shoes is, essentially, the history of the modern skateboard shoe."
While DC Shoes was still in the conceptual stage back in 1993, a mission was agreed upon: to make a significant change in skateboarding style and to elevate skateboard performance to the highest level. With technology like DGT®, PERFORMALITE® and their trademarked "pill" pattern, DC continues to push the technological envelope.
DC continues to stay true to its original mission - pushing style and performance a step ahead of the competition, from the drawing board, to the computer, to the factory, to the concrete and masonite of skateboarding's proving grounds.
DC has taken their know-how and their passion of skateboarding and applied it to snowboarding. They have since become leaders in the development of snowboarding equipment. DC Shoes continues to push the envelope of technology and style to bring you the latest and greatest in board sports.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
100% No arch support
DC Alumni MID
Overall this a really good skate shoe. The uppers hold up to a lot of Ollies. A couple of things I did notice were that the bottom of the shoe was a lot less grippy than other DC shoes and that the bottom feels a lot firmer than others. Basically, I'm used to feeling more of the contact and flex of my foot on the board. This isn't necessarily a bad thing, just different.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
No arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from NYC
- May 17, 2013