- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Dansko® advises that you may be more comfortable sizing down on open-back models.
- For example, if you are a US size 6.5, you may want to choose EU size 36.
- Dansko's most traditional open-back style that takes on the critical roll of providing comfort to those in the nursing, hospitality and other occupational fields.
- Your heel should be either even with or slightly forward from the back, and toes should not hit the front of the clog.
- High quality patent leather upper with generously padded collar.
- Roomy Thermoplastic toe box provides durable reinforcement and toe protection while allowing toes to move comfortably.
- Vegetable-tanned leather lining allows the shoe to mold to the natural shape of the foot.
- Antimicrobial Poliyou® foam in the footbed absorbs and evaporates perspiration for a healthy foot environment.
- Protective Polyethylene heel counter allows the heel to move up and down when walking.
- PVC inner frame provides stability and reduces torque and pronation.
- Polyurethane outsole provides shock absorption and flexibility, withstands surfaces of extreme heat and cold, and protects feet, legs and back during long hours of standing or walking.
- Rocker bottom propels the foot forward when walking.
- Dansko Stapled clog outsoles are designed to be suitably slip resistant in workplace environments where excesses of vegetable oils and animal fats are present. Slip resistant tests have been carried out by SATRA, the world's leading research and technology organization for the footwear industry.
- The Stapled Clog Collection proudly carries the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Dansko Footwear Size Chart
- Heel Height: 2 in
- Weight: 12 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 37 (US Women's 6.5-7), width Regular. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Sonja Patent by Dansko. Sorry!
Interested in new Dansko products?
Dansko shoes can't shorten your day, but they can reduce strain on the entire body. Their unique constructions support the whole foot - toes, arch and heel. To help people feel better for longer Dansko adds shock absorption, a rocker bottom and solid arch support to reduce any strain on your legs, back and feet.
Beautiful - Inside and Out
Comfort comes without compromise. Dansko shoes for men, women, and children use the finest materials and construction methods available. Underneath each pretty exterior lies a tough heart for years of dependable wear. Over the years Dansko clogs have become a staple in many households.
Get in the game of life
Dansko is an equal opportunity champion of foot health. It's no accident that Dansko shoes have become the choice of doctors, nurses, teachers, chefs and other professionals who stand for hours at a time. People who work hard also want to play hard in the rest of their life.
Walk the walk
Dansko strives to become everyone's favorite shoe company by having a positive impact on each community we touch. They begin by treating their team members, retailers, customers and the people who craft Dansko shoes honestly and with respect. It continues with a single stream recycling, sourcing renewable materials and encouraging our team members to volunteer their time for special causes. You can join them, too, by making planet- and people-friendly choices every day.
2% Full size too large
7% Half size too Large
82% True to size
7% Half size too small
1% Full size too small
96% Felt true to width
2% Felt narrower than marked
2% Felt wider than marked
67% Excellent arch support
31% Moderate arch support
2% No arch support
Dansko Sonja Patent
Average rating is 5 out of 5 from a total of 100 reviews.
Top Positive Review
3 people found this review helpful.
I love the shoes, they are very comfortable, but they squeak when I walk. That is very annoying!Read more » « Show less December 19, 2009 by Anonymous
Top Critical Review
2 people found this review helpful.
I loved these shoes, but they have one big drawback: they squeak when you walk. I have tried roughing up the soles and countless other things, but nothing works. I have stopped wearing them.Read more » « Show less November 19, 2009 by Anonymous
I love the shoes, they are very comfortable, but they squeak when I walk. That is very annoying!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Cincinnati, Ohio
- December 19, 2009
I love these shoes. They are comnfortable. I didn't have to break them in on the first day of wearing them. And the patent leather looks so sharp with my outfits and the business I am in.
I'd also recommend: Franco Sarto
- Billie B - customer
- from University Place, WA
- April 2, 2012
- Anonymous - customer
- March 7, 2012
This shoe seems to run larger than other Danskos. I have several pairs of size 40 - this one is quite a bit larger.
Felt a full size larger than marked
- Anonymous - customer
- January 23, 2012
These shoes are awesome. Everything from the shiny red look to the amazing comfort. I wore them to a convention and had dozens of people stop me to compliment my shoes and where I got them. Also, I have a spur in my foot and not one ache the whole time.
I'd also recommend: n/a
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt true to width
- Elizabeth H - customer
- April 28, 2011