Dansko: Introduces its first "sneaker"
Dansko shoes announces one of its most exciting new collections ever. The new collection called Sanibel is part sneaker, part clog—all Dansko comfort. Sanibel collection represents the first time Dansko, or anyone for that matter, has placed the clog silhouette on a vulcanized bottom. The result is a lighter weight and flexible construction that is perfect for spring.
Some key Sanibel features:
- Specially designed contoured footbed supports the entire foot for serious all-day comfort.
- Constructed with a molded polypropolene tuckboard, these shoes offer greater support with less weight.
- Rubber toe guard protects the front of the shoe for long-lasting, durable wear.
- The Dansko rocker bottom is combined with a contoured footbed to provide energy return, reduce impact on the body, improve posture and promote better body mechanics when walking.
- Sanibel is available in a range of uppers: box leathers, linen printed leathers, tropical floral canvas and cool summer plaids. Vegan options are available.
- Sanibel is available in Women’s sizes 36-42 (US 6-12) and Kid’s sizes 26-34 (US 8.5-4)
Featured Dansko Shoes
Latest Dansko Reviews
- Reviewer: Anonymous from Alaska
One quick adjustment and these shoes fit like a dream right out of the box. In fact, I'm wearing them right now. Fit very true to size and the color is fun!
I'm bummed & baffled all at once. I ordered these in a 39 because after reading the reviews it seemed prudent to order a size a bit larger than what I normally wear, which is an 8. What baffles me is where is the corresponding euro size for 8-8.5 (or for that matter, 6-6.5; 7-7.5, etc.)? They seem to be missing. What bums me out is that the size I ordered is too big. I fear if I order the 38, which is 7.5-8, they will be too small. As I said, bummed & baffled & alas they must be returned, even though I loved them! Bring the in-between sizes to the US, please!