- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Your heel should lift up and down with every step, so if you are a half size, you may be more comfortable sizing up (for example, if you are a US 7.5, you may be more comfortable in an EU size 38).
- Dansko's flagship classic for all-day comfort, support and unmistakable style.
- Premium leather upper in an easy on-and-off silhouette for a quick wearing experience.
- Instep collar is generously padded.
- Roomy Thermoplastic toe box provides durable reinforcement and toe protection while allowing toes to move comfortably.
- Non-allergenic vegetable tanned leather sockliner wrapped around synthetic foam absorbs and evaporates perspiration.
- Protective Polyethylene heel counter allows the heel to move up and down when walking. Also provides lateral stability and acts as a natural shoe horn.
- PVC inner frame provides stability and reduces torque and pronation.
- Polyurethane outsole provides shock absorption and flexibility, withstands surfaces of extreme heat and cold, and protects feet, legs and back during long hours of standing or walking.
- Rocker bottom propels the foot forward when walking.
- Dansko Stapled clog outsoles are designed to be suitably slip-resistant in workplace environments where excesses of vegetable oils and animal fats are present. Slip-resistant tests have been carried out by SATRA, the world's leading research and technology organization for the footwear industry.
- Dansko's Stapled Clog Collection proudly carries the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Dansko Footwear Size Chart
- Heel Height: 1 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 15 oz
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 38 (US Women's 7.5-8), width Regular. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Professional Silver Opal by Dansko. Sorry!
Interested in new Dansko products?
Dansko shoes can't shorten your day, but they can reduce strain on the entire body. Their unique constructions support the whole foot - toes, arch and heel. To help people feel better for longer Dansko adds shock absorption, a rocker bottom and solid arch support to reduce any strain on your legs, back and feet.
Beautiful - Inside and Out
Comfort comes without compromise. Dansko shoes for men, women, and children use the finest materials and construction methods available. Underneath each pretty exterior lies a tough heart for years of dependable wear. Over the years Dansko clogs have become a staple in many households.
Get in the game of life
Dansko is an equal opportunity champion of foot health. It's no accident that Dansko shoes have become the choice of doctors, nurses, teachers, chefs and other professionals who stand for hours at a time. People who work hard also want to play hard in the rest of their life.
Walk the walk
Dansko strives to become everyone's favorite shoe company by having a positive impact on each community we touch. They begin by treating their team members, retailers, customers and the people who craft Dansko shoes honestly and with respect. It continues with a single stream recycling, sourcing renewable materials and encouraging our team members to volunteer their time for special causes. You can join them, too, by making planet- and people-friendly choices every day.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
100% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Dansko Professional Silver Opal
I love all my Dansko clogs; being in the medical profession, I've owned more than a few pairs. These are perfectly fitting and comfortable but the color is way off from what's depicted. I think the picture shows a warm opal-y white but in person, it's more of a bronze tone.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Westchester, NY
- February 5, 2013
- Anonymous - customer
- April 5, 2013