- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Your heel should lift up and down with every step, so if you are a half size, you may be more comfortable sizing up (for example, if you are a US 7.5, you may be more comfortable in an EU size 38).
- Dansko's flagship classic for all-day support and unmistakable style has taken on a critical roll of providing comfort to those in the nursing, hospitality and other occupational fields.
- Available in a variety of high quality leather uppers that follow the natural contours of the foot.
- Box leather is ideal for the workplace environments with wet, acidic or greasy conditions. It has a smooth, clean finish with the natural irregularities removed. It is the easiest leather to maintain, and can be wiped clean with soap and water.
- Instep collar is generously padded.
- Roomy Thermoplastic toe box provides durable reinforcement and toe protection while allowing toes to move comfortably.
- Non-allergenic vegetable tanned leather sockliner wrapped around synthetic foam absorbs and evaporates perspiration.
- Protective Polyethylene heel counter allows the heel to move up and down when walking. Also provides lateral stability and acts as a natural shoe horn.
- PVC inner frame provides stability and reduces torque and pronation.
- Polyurethane outsole provides shock absorption and flexibility, withstands surfaces of extreme heat and cold, and protects feet, legs and back during long hours of standing or walking.
- Rocker bottom propels the foot forward when walking.
- Dansko Stapled clog outsoles are designed to be suitably slip-resistant in workplace environments where excesses of vegetable oils and animal fats are present. Slip-resistant tests have been carried out by SATRA, the world's leading research and technology organization for the footwear industry.
- Dansko's Stapled Clog Collection proudly carries the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Dansko Footwear Size Chart
- Heel Height: 1 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 6 oz
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 45 (US Men's 11.5-12), width Regular. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Professional by Dansko. Sorry!
Interested in new Dansko products?
Dansko shoes can't shorten your day, but they can reduce strain on the entire body. Their unique constructions support the whole foot - toes, arch and heel. To help people feel better for longer Dansko adds shock absorption, a rocker bottom and solid arch support to reduce any strain on your legs, back and feet.
Beautiful - Inside and Out
Comfort comes without compromise. Dansko shoes for men, women, and children use the finest materials and construction methods available. Underneath each pretty exterior lies a tough heart for years of dependable wear. Over the years Dansko clogs have become a staple in many households.
Get in the game of life
Dansko is an equal opportunity champion of foot health. It's no accident that Dansko shoes have become the choice of doctors, nurses, teachers, chefs and other professionals who stand for hours at a time. People who work hard also want to play hard in the rest of their life.
Walk the walk
Dansko strives to become everyone's favorite shoe company by having a positive impact on each community we touch. They begin by treating their team members, retailers, customers and the people who craft Dansko shoes honestly and with respect. It continues with a single stream recycling, sourcing renewable materials and encouraging our team members to volunteer their time for special causes. You can join them, too, by making planet- and people-friendly choices every day.
3% Full size too large
9% Half size too Large
69% True to size
12% Half size too small
7% Full size too small
82% Felt true to width
9% Felt narrower than marked
9% Felt wider than marked
79% Excellent arch support
20% Moderate arch support
1% No arch support
Average rating is 5 out of 5 from a total of 2,001 reviews.
Top Positive Review
25 people found this review helpful.
What can I say? These shoes are the bomb. Are they hugely sexy and chic? No. Are they incredibly comfortable and perfect for travel? YES. These are my go-to vacation shoes. I can slip them off at airport security, they have excellent arch support, and I've worn them walking for hours everywhere from Amsterdam to Orlando. No breaking in; no blisters. So much better looking than the dreaded sneakers, and since they have a little heel I can wear my longer jeans with them.Read more » « Show less October 17, 2011 by Kimberly V
Top Critical Review
3 people found this review helpful.
The shoes are too tight...though they are the size I wear, they are too tight and uncomfortable...I bought them because they are supposed to be so comfortable, but these are terribly disappointing.Read more » « Show less May 21, 2004 by Anonymous
What can I say? These shoes are the bomb. Are they hugely sexy and chic? No. Are they incredibly comfortable and perfect for travel? YES. These are my go-to vacation shoes. I can slip them off at airport security, they have excellent arch support, and I've worn them walking for hours everywhere from Amsterdam to Orlando. No breaking in; no blisters. So much better looking than the dreaded sneakers, and since they have a little heel I can wear my longer jeans with them.
I'd also recommend: Sanita
- Kimberly V - customer
- from Connecticut
- October 17, 2011
Not the most attractive shoe by any means but they cured my extremely painful plantar fasciitis. If your feet hurt, these are for you. Luckily I was professionally fitted, otherwise I would have gone too small. The heel should be very loose for a proper fit in these shoes. I wear an 8.5-9 in most brands, and in these I wear a 40. My only regret is that I didn't get the oiled style, instead I got the regular black professionals. Less shiny would look better in my opinion.
- Susan H - customer
- from Seattle, WA
- October 28, 2011
I am a size 11 and a 41 was way too small and very narrow for my foot sending back!
Felt a full size smaller than marked
Felt narrower than marked
- Anonymous - customer
- November 1, 2011
For those who don't understand how they size, I was told by the live person and you should be able to feel your foot move inside them, and your ankle should slip up and down a bit. I wear a 9 in women and I wear a 40. These fit perfect. I wear them all day to work and school and I find all I want to wear on the weekend is my Danskos!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Texas
- November 5, 2011
I bought the Pro years ago, and now they are getting worn out. My bunions have grown, so I tried the Wide. The Wides definitely run longer than the Regulars. Thus, in comparison to my current Danskos, a size down in a Wide is virtually identical in size to a larger Regular, maybe just a wee bit shorter. The Wide is definitely much longer. I can slip in a finger at the heel of my Regulars, but there is room for a big man's thumb at the end of my Wides. The Box finish seems to run smaller than the Cabrio as well. If you seem to be in between two sizes, check out the Wides. I am still trying to decide whether to keep this pair and only wear them with thick socks. I hate to give up on Danskos altogether, as the support takes pressure off my bunions.
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt true to width
- Anonymous - customer
- from Oakland, CA
- November 9, 2011