- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Your heel should lift up and down with every step, so if you are a half size, you may be more comfortable sizing up (for example, if you are a US 7.5, you may be more comfortable in an EU size 38).
- The Pro XP is part of the Dansko® XP Collection.
- The Pro XP clog from Dansko® provides style and comfort to those in the nursing, hospitality and other occupational fields.
- Available in a variety of high quality leather uppers that follow the natural contours of the foot.
- Box leather is ideal for the workplace environments with wet, acidic or greasy conditions. It has a smooth, clean finish with the natural irregularities removed. It is the easiest leather to maintain, and can be wiped clean with soap and water.
- Instep collar is generously padded for added comfort.
- Roomy toe box provides durable reinforcement and toe protection while allowing toes to move comfortably.
- Triple-density molded footbed is reinforced with memory foam that massages the foot with each and every step.
- Removable footbed may help accommodate a personal orthotic.
- Coring holes at the midsole reduce weight for a lighter feel with each step.
- Metal shank in the midsole provides reinforced construction for longer wear and lateral stability.
- Rocker bottom propels the foot forward when walking.
- Nitrile rubber outsole meets the highest standards of slip resistance and long-lasting durability.
- Dansko Footwear Size Chart
- Heel Height: 1 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 38 (US Women's 7.5-8), width Regular. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Pro XP by Dansko. Sorry!
Interested in new Dansko products?
Dansko shoes can't shorten your day, but they can reduce strain on the entire body. Their unique constructions support the whole foot - toes, arch and heel. To help people feel better for longer Dansko adds shock absorption, a rocker bottom and solid arch support to reduce any strain on your legs, back and feet.
Beautiful - Inside and Out
Comfort comes without compromise. Dansko shoes for men, women, and children use the finest materials and construction methods available. Underneath each pretty exterior lies a tough heart for years of dependable wear. Over the years Dansko clogs have become a staple in many households.
Get in the game of life
Dansko is an equal opportunity champion of foot health. It's no accident that Dansko shoes have become the choice of doctors, nurses, teachers, chefs and other professionals who stand for hours at a time. People who work hard also want to play hard in the rest of their life.
Walk the walk
Dansko strives to become everyone's favorite shoe company by having a positive impact on each community we touch. They begin by treating their team members, retailers, customers and the people who craft Dansko shoes honestly and with respect. It continues with a single stream recycling, sourcing renewable materials and encouraging our team members to volunteer their time for special causes. You can join them, too, by making planet- and people-friendly choices every day.
3% Full size too large
8% Half size too Large
77% True to size
10% Half size too small
2% Full size too small
85% Felt true to width
11% Felt narrower than marked
5% Felt wider than marked
75% Excellent arch support
25% Moderate arch support
1% No arch support
Dansko Pro XP
I did not purchase my pro XP Danskos from Zappos but they are great shoes! I did not experience any uncomfortable break in time like with the traditional Dansko shoes. These are like wearing your favorite tennis shoes to work a 12 hour shift.
I'd also recommend: Alegria, orthaheel
- Anonymous - customer
- from Louisville, Ky
- July 17, 2012
This is my eighth pair of Dansko's, but first pair of Pro XP. I have to say they are even better than the regular Dansko's (hard to believe, I know!). The bottom of the shoe is rubber-soled, and slip resistant, which also causes the shoe to 'sound' different when it hits the floor. It has a softer effect than the regular Dansko, and doesn't sound like you are dragging your feet. The inside sole is so much softer than the regular Dansko. Feels like your foot has so much more cushion, but yet receives the same support as Dansko is so famous for. I will be purchasing the Pro XP in the future. I just wish Zappos had more color options in this shoe!
- Anonymous - customer
- from KC Mo
- August 3, 2012
Awesome shoe! I bought these from another online retailer because they have more colors and styles available in the ProXP. I wear them to work as a teacher and am on my feet all day. They are much softer than the original, and more flexible. Regular Dansko Professional clogs took a few weeks to break in with the tightness over the in-step, but these ProXP's are comfortable from the start. These shoes are also much lighter than the old ones. Worth the extra money. Thanks Dansko!
- Aaron - customer
- from Paso Robles, CA
- July 20, 2012
I purchased these about 2 weeks ago on the advice of a co worker. I love wearing clogs but have been unable to wear the Dansko brand in the past. My co worker advised me to try the Pro XP as she had several pairs of Dansko clogs and found the Pro XP model to be much easier to break in and decidedly more comfortable. I am so glad I purchased these! I was expecting that it would take 2-3 weeks to break them in, but after wearing them every other day for one week I was able to begin wearing them on a daily basis. The difference between these and the other Dansko clogs I tried and returned before is amazing! I honestly don't know why they make the others. The increased comfort is well worth the small increase in cost! Dansko, please make the Pro XP model in more colors and patterns.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- March 27, 2013
Love 'em! I'm a nurse who works 12 hour shifts and my feet don't hurt after long days.The Pro XP is even more comfortable than the Professional. Well worth the extra few dollars. Great arch support and no squished toes. I just bought another pair in black to wear casually with jeans.
I'd also recommend: Merrell
- Wendy C - customer
- from Putnam, CT
- March 15, 2013