- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Your heel should lift up and down with every step, so if you are a half-size you may be more comfortable sizing up (for example, if you are a US 7.5, you may be more comfortable in an EU size 38).
- The MTO Pro XP Swirl Patent is part of the Dansko® XP Collection.
- Enjoy all-day comfort, support and unmistakable style with the MTO Pro XP Swirl Patent clog from Dansko®.
- High quality patent leather upper is soft and follows the natural contours of the foot.
- Instep collar is generously padded for added comfort.
- Roomy toe box provides durable reinforcement and toe protection while allowing toes to move comfortably.
- Triple-density molded footbed is reinforced with memory foam that massages the foot with each and every step.
- Removable footbed may help accommodate a personal orthotic.
- Coring holes at the midsole reduce weight for a lighter feel with each step.
- Metal shank in the midsole provides reinforced construction for longer wear and lateral stability.
- Rocker bottom propels the foot forward when walking.
- Nitrile rubber outsole meets the highest standards of slip resistance and long-lasting durability.
- Dansko Footwear Size Chart
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 38 (US Women's 7.5-8), width Regular. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the MTO Pro XP Swirl Patent by Dansko. Sorry!
Interested in new Dansko products?
Dansko shoes can't shorten your day, but they can reduce strain on the entire body. Their unique constructions support the whole foot - toes, arch and heel. To help people feel better for longer Dansko adds shock absorption, a rocker bottom and solid arch support to reduce any strain on your legs, back and feet.
Beautiful - Inside and Out
Comfort comes without compromise. Dansko shoes for men, women, and children use the finest materials and construction methods available. Underneath each pretty exterior lies a tough heart for years of dependable wear. Over the years Dansko clogs have become a staple in many households.
Get in the game of life
Dansko is an equal opportunity champion of foot health. It's no accident that Dansko shoes have become the choice of doctors, nurses, teachers, chefs and other professionals who stand for hours at a time. People who work hard also want to play hard in the rest of their life.
Walk the walk
Dansko strives to become everyone's favorite shoe company by having a positive impact on each community we touch. They begin by treating their team members, retailers, customers and the people who craft Dansko shoes honestly and with respect. It continues with a single stream recycling, sourcing renewable materials and encouraging our team members to volunteer their time for special causes. You can join them, too, by making planet- and people-friendly choices every day.
13% Full size too large
13% Half size too Large
73% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
80% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
20% Felt wider than marked
85% Excellent arch support
15% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Dansko MTO Pro XP Swirl Patent
The color looks black until you are in the light then it turns slightly brown, not a true black.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Grand Rapids, MI
- November 23, 2012
I bought this shoe for my job, I work in a hospital 12 hour shifts and I just love this shoe, going to get me another pair. My feet, legs and back thank me daily. I wear 8.5 so the size 39 works great.
- Angela - customer
- from Lexington
- May 11, 2013
I've owned the professional before, but I really like the softer insoles in these. Also, I am a 6.5, but the 37 are way too large for me. I get the 36 and it fits great, and my heel still comes out easily as they say it's supposed to.
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt true to width
- Anonymous - customer
- April 15, 2013
I have owned several pair of Dansko's over the years and the new Pro XP footbed is VERY comfortable. There was little to no 'break in' time. I love the pattern!
- Jan N - customer
- from Edwardsville, IL
- March 21, 2013
Felt a full size larger than marked
Felt wider than marked
- Anonymous - customer
- March 4, 2013