- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Your heel should lift up and down with every step, so if you are a half-size you may be more comfortable sizing up (for example, if you are a US 7.5, you may be more comfortable in an EU size 38).
- Enjoy a great addition to the Dansko® family with the Jute Pro clog.
- Canvas upper offered in a variety of designs and vibrant colors for added appeal.
- Synthetic microfiber lining wrapped around synthetic foam absorbs and evaporates perspiration.
- Instep collar is generously padded.
- Roomy Thermoplastic toe box provides durable reinforcement and toe protection while allowing toes to move comfortably.
- Protective Polyethylene heel counter allows the heel to move up and down when walking. Also provides lateral stability and acts as a natural shoe horn.
- PVC inner frame provides stability and reduces torque and pronation.
- Rope-wrapped polyurethane outsole provides shock absorption and flexibility, withstands surfaces of extreme heat and cold, and protects feet, legs and back during long hours of standing or walking.
- Rocker bottom propels the foot forward when walking.
- Dansko Stapled clog outsoles are designed to be suitably slip resistant in workplace environments where excesses of vegetable oils and animal fats are present. Slip resistant tests have been carried out by SATRA, the world's leading research and technology organization for the footwear industry.
- Dansko's Stapled Clog Collection proudly carries the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Dansko Footwear Size Chart
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 14 oz
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 39 (US Women's 8.5-9), width Regular. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Jute Pro by Dansko. Sorry!
Interested in new Dansko products?
Dansko shoes can't shorten your day, but they can reduce strain on the entire body. Their unique constructions support the whole foot - toes, arch and heel. To help people feel better for longer Dansko adds shock absorption, a rocker bottom and solid arch support to reduce any strain on your legs, back and feet.
Beautiful - Inside and Out
Comfort comes without compromise. Dansko shoes for men, women, and children use the finest materials and construction methods available. Underneath each pretty exterior lies a tough heart for years of dependable wear. Over the years Dansko clogs have become a staple in many households.
Get in the game of life
Dansko is an equal opportunity champion of foot health. It's no accident that Dansko shoes have become the choice of doctors, nurses, teachers, chefs and other professionals who stand for hours at a time. People who work hard also want to play hard in the rest of their life.
Walk the walk
Dansko strives to become everyone's favorite shoe company by having a positive impact on each community we touch. They begin by treating their team members, retailers, customers and the people who craft Dansko shoes honestly and with respect. It continues with a single stream recycling, sourcing renewable materials and encouraging our team members to volunteer their time for special causes. You can join them, too, by making planet- and people-friendly choices every day.
10% Full size too large
12% Half size too Large
71% True to size
4% Half size too small
4% Full size too small
84% Felt true to width
4% Felt narrower than marked
12% Felt wider than marked
67% Excellent arch support
29% Moderate arch support
4% No arch support
Dansko Jute Pro
Average rating is 4 out of 5 from a total of 54 reviews.
Top Positive Review
4 people found this review helpful.Read more » « Show less March 30, 2012 by Anonymous
Top Critical Review
7 people found this review helpful.
Very cute in the picture but not so much in person. They run large, ordered my regular size and they were huge. Also not a fan of the Gummy sole on these and the feel was very clunky...even more than regular Danskos. Sadly these are going back.Read more » « Show less February 11, 2012 by NW P
Very cute in the picture but not so much in person. They run large, ordered my regular size and they were huge. Also not a fan of the Gummy sole on these and the feel was very clunky...even more than regular Danskos. Sadly these are going back.
Felt a full size larger than marked
Felt wider than marked
Moderate arch support
- NW P - customer
- from The Great Northwest
- February 11, 2012
I'd also recommend: clarks, Born
- Anonymous - customer
- from over yonder
- March 30, 2012
I love the look of this shoe and expected it to fit like the other summer style (Volley). I purchased a 41 and a 40 both are huge in the heel like a winter Dansko. That is fine with long pants and socks but looks awful with capris or a skirt. Very disappointed. Love the Volley for summer.
I'd also recommend: Sanita
- Carolyn B - customer
- from Fayetteville, NC
- March 8, 2012
Love the look for spring and summer. Not too "clunky" to wear with capris. Very difficult to comment on size as I am finding my size 38 varies a little in all the Dansko's I own. I am able to wear them all even thought the fit is slightly different.
- Donna - customer
- March 15, 2012
These are great! Like an espadrille with actual support. These will be worn a lot this summer.
I'd also recommend: Birkenstock
- Anonymous - customer
- from Knoxville
- February 24, 2012