- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Indulge in the dramatic flair of the beautifully detailed Zephyr boots by Dan Post™.
- Pull-on style boot with pull tabs at cuff for easy on and off.
- Leather upper with brown floral underlay.
- Soft leather lining for incredible comfort.
- Lightly cushioned Ultimate Flex™ leather insole for all-day wear.
- Cowboy heel.
- Snip toe.
- Durable leather outsole.
- Heel Height: 2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz
- Circumference: 14 in
- Shaft: 11 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Zephyr by Dan Post. Sorry!
Interested in new Dan Post products?
Founded in the mid-1960´s, Dan Post set out to give a better grade boot to the customer who wants authentic western boots. Dan Post led the way to incorporating built-in comfort in every pair of boots. The comfort trend began over 20 years ago and continues today as Dan Post searches for materials that make their boots more comfortable.
The Dan Post tradition and reputation for making the world´s finest cowboy boots stem from the combination of handcrafted cushion comfort and a traditional western boot flair. From the classic to the exotic, Dan Post gives their customer handsome, rugged, top quality boots.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Dan Post Zephyr
These boots are adorable and surprisingly very comfortable. I'm not normally a cowboy boot wearer and did not really expect them to be comfy out of the box. I have pretty flat feet and normally wear a size 8 to 8-1/2. The size 8 was perfect. They were surprisingly not confining in the toe area as I expected. I'd ordered a pair of Ropers at the same time that I absolutely could not bear to wear for that reason. These did seem to have some arch support which I was looking for. I say "was" as I did return them only because of the red over-sanded lighter red stripe down the front at the ankle (which is seen in the pix if you look close)--for me it was 100% personally too distracting for the design of the boot.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- August 19, 2012