- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Feel the freedom of total comfort and protection in every step with the Open Range boot by Dan Post®!
- Distressed leather upper with intricate Western stitch detail on shaft.
- Pull tabs at collar for an easy on and off.
- Smooth leather lining.
- Ultimate flex insoles feature excellent impact protection for comfort and support, as well as moisture wicking properties to keep you dry.
- Long-lasting leather outsole.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 9 oz
- Circumference: 16 in
- Shaft: 13 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width E - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Open Range by Dan Post. Sorry!
Interested in new Dan Post products?
Founded in the mid-1960´s, Dan Post set out to give a better grade boot to the customer who wants authentic western boots. Dan Post led the way to incorporating built-in comfort in every pair of boots. The comfort trend began over 20 years ago and continues today as Dan Post searches for materials that make their boots more comfortable.
The Dan Post tradition and reputation for making the world´s finest cowboy boots stem from the combination of handcrafted cushion comfort and a traditional western boot flair. From the classic to the exotic, Dan Post gives their customer handsome, rugged, top quality boots.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
100% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Dan Post Open Range
I really like these boots. I'm 63 and they remind me of boots I wore in my 20's where I could wear them all day long and my feet didn't hurt. Most comfortable boots I have and I have several Lucchese's etc. I recommend these. And of course Zappos is the best retailer in the world.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Gene - customer
- from Southern California
- January 9, 2013