- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Ride on off into the sunset with your held high. You've got Shane on your side!
- Durable leather upper features authentic Western stitch and lacing detail.
- Pull-on style with pull loops for easy on and off.
- Man-made lining offers comfort.
- Snip toe offers a classic, updated silhouette.
- TPR outsole with rubber heel for traction.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 13 oz
- Circumference: 11 1⁄4 in
- Shaft: 8 1⁄2 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 13.5 Youth, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Shane (Toddler/Youth) by Dan Post Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Dan Post Kids products?
Founded in the mid-1960s, Dan Post set out to give a better grade boot to the customer who wants authentic western boots. Dan Post led the way to incorporating built-in comfort in every pair of boots. The comfort trend began over twenty years ago and continues today as Dan Post searches for materials that make their boots more comfortable.
The Dan Post tradition and reputation for making the world’s finest cowboy boots stem from the combination of handcrafted cushion comfort and a traditional western boot flair. From the classic to the exotic, Dan Post gives their customer handsome, rugged, top quality boots.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
100% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Dan Post Kids Shane (Toddler/Youth)
I bought these boots for my grandson, he loves them! They are great quality, of course they're Dan Post! I would buy him another pair when he outgrows them. And the next time I'll buy my granddaughter Dan Post too. They are so cute! True to size and affordable.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from In
- January 6, 2013