- That Humboldt is a humdinger!
- Durable leather upper features decorative cactus cutouts.
- Pull-on style with pull loops for easy on and off.
- Man-made lining offers comfort.
- Snip toe offers a classic, updated silhouette.
- TPR outsole with rubber heel for traction.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 1 oz
- Circumference: 14 in
- Shaft: 10 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 5 Youth, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Humboldt (Youth) by Dan Post Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Dan Post Kids products?
Founded in the mid-1960s, Dan Post set out to give a better grade boot to the customer who wants authentic western boots. Dan Post led the way to incorporating built-in comfort in every pair of boots. The comfort trend began over twenty years ago and continues today as Dan Post searches for materials that make their boots more comfortable.
The Dan Post tradition and reputation for making the world’s finest cowboy boots stem from the combination of handcrafted cushion comfort and a traditional western boot flair. From the classic to the exotic, Dan Post gives their customer handsome, rugged, top quality boots.