- Dan Post® Cowgirl Certified Quarters Socks keep you comfortable so you can perform at your best all day long.
- The Cowboy & Cowgirl Certified Socks were designed and created by the owner of an Alabama sock mill in 2002. Cowboy/Cowgirl Certified Socks are designed for the western world for riding and roping but have become popular for multiple use activities.
- Reliably comfortable quarter socks come in 2-pair pack.
- Low profile, no-rub toe seam protects against irritation.
- Ribbed comfort arch support and cushioned sole.
- Superior moisture management.
- Antimicrobial yarn permanently inhibits growth of odor-causing bacteria.
- Adapts to the season, so your feet stay cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
- Reinforced toe and heel.
- Added support at ankle.
- 42% ring spun cotton, 27% polyester, 16% Fortify® AM Sta-Cool®, 8% nylon, 5% elastic, and 2% spandex.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low heat. Do not use fabric softeners and only non-chlorine bleach.
- Yarns domestically spun in USA.
- Made in the USA.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Dan Post Cowgirl Certified Quarters Socks 2-Pack by Dan Post. Sorry!
Interested in new Dan Post products?
Founded in the mid-1960´s, Dan Post set out to give a better grade boot to the customer who wants authentic western boots. Dan Post led the way to incorporating built-in comfort in every pair of boots. The comfort trend began over 20 years ago and continues today as Dan Post searches for materials that make their boots more comfortable.
The Dan Post tradition and reputation for making the world´s finest cowboy boots stem from the combination of handcrafted cushion comfort and a traditional western boot flair. From the classic to the exotic, Dan Post gives their customer handsome, rugged, top quality boots.