- The protective comfort of the Dan Post® Cowboy Certified All Around Crew Socks 2-Pack will have your performing your best without the worry of irritations and hot spots.
- High-performance socks with comfort and durability built into every pair.
- Ideal for wear with all types of western and work boots.
- Sock stays up all day without constriction, providing a supportive fit that causes less fatigue on the lower leg.
- Ribbed comfort arch support and cushioned sole provide superb all-day comfort.
- Low profile, no-rub toe seam protects against irritation.
- Added support at ankle.
- Provides excellent moisture management with Fortify® AM Sta-Cool® yarn for a more breathable environment and better odor control.
- Antimicrobial yarn permanently inhibits growth of odor causing bacteria.
- Adapts to the season, so your feet stay cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
- 80% ring spun cotton, 17% Sorbtek®, 3% Lycra®.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low heat. Do not use fabric softeners and only non-chlorine bleach.
- Yarns domestically spun in the USA.
- Made in the USA.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Dan Post Cowboy Certified All Around Crew Socks 2-Pack by Dan Post. Sorry!
Interested in new Dan Post products?
Founded in the mid-1960´s, Dan Post set out to give a better grade boot to the customer who wants authentic western boots. Dan Post led the way to incorporating built-in comfort in every pair of boots. The comfort trend began over 20 years ago and continues today as Dan Post searches for materials that make their boots more comfortable.
The Dan Post tradition and reputation for making the world´s finest cowboy boots stem from the combination of handcrafted cushion comfort and a traditional western boot flair. From the classic to the exotic, Dan Post gives their customer handsome, rugged, top quality boots.
he Dan Post Crew Socks: I don't know about the "Certified" label. Is there a special sock certifier? Regardless, they seem well constructed Medium weight cotton white socks. If that's what you are looking for, these are better than most. My feet run very hot, so I prefer a thinner, breathable synthetic blend type sock.
I'd also recommend: Nike Dri-Fit Compression
Felt true to size
- Jim B - customer
- from Atlanta, Georgia
- April 6, 2013