- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Here you come to the rescue with the Avenger Jr Glove!
- You'll be stoked to rock this stellar snow glove.
- Gore-Tex® insert provides the highest combined levels of waterproofing, breathability, durability and softness available while providing optimum comfort and protection.
- The least bulky of all liners, the lightweight 150g Tricot liner provides the ultimate in dexterity and moisture management.
- High loft synthetic insulation (350g).
- High-grip, PU palm.
- Finished with a DRW (durable water repellent) treatment.
- One hand cinch gauntlet closure for easy on and off.
- Hand wash cold, hang dry.
Glove sizes: measure hand circumference across the palm, from pointer finger to pinky.
- SM: 6"
- MD: 6.5"
- LG: 7"
- XL: 7.5"
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Avenger Jr Glove by Dakine Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Dakine Kids products?
DaKine moved their manufacturing and operations to Hood River, OR in 1986; besides being a popular windsurfing location on the mainland, it´s also a gathering place for the best professional snowboarders looking to ride on Mt. Hood. In 1989, after proving themselves as leaders in surf accessories, gear, and bags, DaKine committed to the rapidly expanding snowboard market with board accessories, board bags, and gear bags. By using their commitment to unique designs, high quality, and the desire to stay true to the spirit of the sport, the company would become the world leader in this market over the next 15 years.
Throughout the 1990s, DaKine moved into the snowsports glove category with a modest three styles, and has now expanded that line to close to 70 models today. In 1996, DaKine introduced the Heli Pack, which helped create the new category of minimalist technical backcountry day packs. In 1998, DaKine sought to surpass the Heli Pack and introduced the Heli Pro. In a short time, the Heli Pro becomes the standard for technical daypacks as well as the sport's best selling (and most copied) model. Also around this time, DaKine moved into skate specific packs, such as the Park Pack, which quickly became known for its innovation and durability.
A true leader in the world of bags, packs, and accessories, DaKine has also built a reputation in the travel category, whether it is board sport specific carriers or luggage. After celebrating its 25th anniversary in 2004, DaKine continues to pride itself on developing products for the top professionals in every board sport and building its reputation for innovation and quality for over a quarter of a century.
Dakine Kids Avenger Jr Glove
It took quite a few tries to find gloves that my children found comfortable, but these did the trick. They say they are warm and dry, but we have only had one day of snow to play in. I bought a medium for my petite 4th grade girl and a small for my thin, average to above average height second grade boy.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Chicago Area
- December 23, 2011