- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Hit up the waves and then get back to business with this Interval Wet/Dry Pack from Dakine®.
- Spacious main compartment can carry all the essentials for a day by the surf.
- Features a waterproof wetsuit compartment and tarp wax pocket.
- Insulated cooler pocket and organizer pocket on front of bag.
- Zippered side pockets for added storage options.
- Protective fleece-lined sunglasses pocket on top of bag.
- Padded and adjustable straps for comfort.
420D Nylon Dobby
600D Polyester 100% Recycled PET (Fremont Print)
Made with 100% PVC-free materials.
- Bottom Width: 11 in
- Middle Width: 12 in
- Top Width: 11 in
- Depth: 6 in
- Height: 20 in
- Strap Length: 36 in
- Strap Drop: 18 in
- Handle Length: 7 in
- Handle Drop: 2 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 3 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Interval Wet/Dry Pack by Dakine. Sorry!
Interested in new Dakine products?
DaKine moved their manufacturing and operations to Hood River, OR in 1986; besides being a popular windsurfing location on the mainland, it´s also a gathering place for the best professional snowboarders looking to ride on Mt. Hood. In 1989, after proving themselves as leaders in surf accessories, gear, and bags, DaKine committed to the rapidly expanding snowboard market with board accessories, board bags, and gear bags. By using their commitment to unique designs, high quality, and the desire to stay true to the spirit of the sport, the company would become the world leader in this market over the next 15 years.
Throughout the 1990s, DaKine moved into the snowsports glove category with a modest three styles, and has now expanded that line to close to 70 models today. In 1996, DaKine introduced the Heli Pack, which helped create the new category of minimalist technical backcountry day packs. In 1998, DaKine sought to surpass the Heli Pack and introduced the Heli Pro. In a short time, the Heli Pro becomes the standard for technical daypacks as well as the sport's best selling (and most copied) model. Also around this time, DaKine moved into skate specific packs, such as the Park Pack, which quickly became known for its innovation and durability.
A true leader in the world of bags, packs, and accessories, DaKine has also built a reputation in the travel category, whether it is board sport specific carriers or luggage. After celebrating its 25th anniversary in 2004, DaKine continues to pride itself on developing products for the top professionals in every board sport and building its reputation for innovation and quality for over a quarter of a century.