- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Training for triathlons is serious business and you're going to need the right gear. Grab the CW-X® Ventilator™ Web Tri Top and start your workouts right.
- The Support Web™ provides targeted support to the trapezius muscles and scapular bones of the upper back. The resulting improved posture allows a more stable and controlled movement of the shoulder and arm.
- LiteStretch™ fabric delivers supportive four-way stretch while transporting moisture to the surface for rapid evaporation.
- UPF 50+ fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- Antibacterial fibers repel odor and inhibit bacterial growth for prolonged freshness.
- Classic crew neck.
- Front zip opening allows increased and adjustable ventilation.
- Hip holster pockets are ideal for stashing nutrition or other items.
- Mesh panels increase airflow and cooling.
- Body & Mesh: 90% polyester, 10% spandex.
Support Panel: 80% nylon, 20% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, line dry in shade.
- Length: 24 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Ventilator™ Web Tri Top by CW-X. Sorry!
Interested in new CW-X products?
CW-X® Conditioning Wear® clothing provides the true outdoor running enthusiast searching for running tights and baselayers, one of the most fundamentally sound products on the market. CW-X® continues to design and perfect it's products in order for the consumer to reap the healthy benefits they provide.
If you're in the market for tights and baselayers, CW-X® wants to be your provider. Whether it's the CW-X® running tight, the CW-X® running top, or the women's CW-X® support bras, that peaks your interest, CW-X® athletic apparel will surely earn your trust.
CW-X Ventilator™ Web Tri Top
This top fits me perfectly and is very comfortable to wear. It is also great looking - I get a lot of compliments on it.
I'd also recommend: Nike
- Dee - customer
- from San Diego, CA
- July 31, 2012
This is a good tri top. I wore it for a sprint triathlon and it was comfortable, no chafing at all. It does not have an inner bra, like some, but that is what I was looking for, since I need a good sturdy sports bra that is separate. One thing I didn't like was the pockets on the hips. They are not zippered or shut in any way, so my items didn't feel as secure and when you have items on your hips it makes you look strange. Also, the zipper was not finished very well and caused some irritation to my skin, I had to do some cutting to get rid of seams that weren't finished well. I don't want to give the wrong idea though, this was a very good top for the purpose. It did seem to run a little big in the upper chest and shoulder area compared to the rest of the top.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Wichita, KS
- August 8, 2012