- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- CW-X Women's Size Chart
- Stabilize yourself throughout your next run in this supportive CW-X® tight.
- Coolmax® fabric moves perspiration away from the body and through the fabric for rapid evaporation and cooling.
- UPF 50+ fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- The Support Web™ exoskeleton delivers targeted support to the lower back, core, knee joints and surrounding muscles for greater stability and power.
- Reinforced elastic waist with interior drawstring provides a secure fit.
- Internal key/card pocket.
- Abdominal support panel stabilizes the lower abdominals, hips and back.
- Gusseted crotch liner for added comfort.
- Reflective elements increase visibility in low-light conditions.
- Body: 80% Coolmax®, 20% Lycra® spandex.
Support Panel: 80% nylon, 20% Lycra® spandex.
- Machine wash cold, line dry.
- Waist Measurement: 24 in
- Outseam: 26 in
- Inseam: 18 in
- Front Rise: 9 in
- Back Rise: 12 in
- Leg Opening: 10 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM, inseam 18. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Stabilyx™ 3/4 Tight by CW-X. Sorry!
Interested in new CW-X products?
CW-X® Conditioning Wear® clothing provides the true outdoor running enthusiast searching for running tights and baselayers, one of the most fundamentally sound products on the market. CW-X® continues to design and perfect it's products in order for the consumer to reap the healthy benefits they provide.
If you're in the market for tights and baselayers, CW-X® wants to be your provider. Whether it's the CW-X® running tight, the CW-X® running top, or the women's CW-X® support bras, that peaks your interest, CW-X® athletic apparel will surely earn your trust.
CW-X Stabilyx™ 3/4 Tight
These tights didn't make me a super-fast, sub-4 hour marathoner, but they do make my long runs MUCH more comfortable and my recovery much faster. My knees and hips don't ache anywhere near as much as when I wear regular "compression" tights, which are now relegated to being recovery wear. They are VERY tight to get on, but it only needs an extra 30 seconds, provided you follow the instructions. I am 5'7" and a size 12-14, and the Large fits perfectly.
- Nicole P - customer
- from Bahrain
- November 21, 2011
I bought one size larger than the size chart indicated, and it's a good thing I did--I didn't think I could get them on the first time I wore them! I was absolutely miserable in the tights for the first 3 or 4 hours of continuous wear (I wasn't creepy sweaty and just wore them around the house) and was thinking seriously of returning them. However, after that 4th hour, they began to give better. Subsequent wearings were much easier to pull on and position, and my comfot level is just fine. I still suggest to anyone, however, that you purchase one size greater that what you normally purchase.
- Nancy M - customer
- from Warsaw, Indiana
- April 15, 2011
These tights are wonderful! I also have the full length ones and they are completely worth the money. Not only do they look great on but they help to stabilize your knees during long and short runs and they aid in recovery time. I would definitely recommend them.
- Lara O - customer
- from Morgan Hill, CA
- June 18, 2010
I purchased these to run the NYC Marathon - fantastic pants really do provide support to the knees and in my case I needed hip support. I believe that these pants helped me break my personal record...my legs did not tire. I would highly recommend them especially due to the fact that I qualified for the Boston Marathon while wearing them! Also, the Zappos team sent me a good luck card along with my purchase - What a fantastic company to deal with! No, I do not work there!
I'd also recommend: none, why mess with perfection
- Andrea F - customer
- from Stony Brook, New York
- December 4, 2010
I found these through Wacoal and got them due to knee issues from Osgood Schlatter's years ago. I spin and exercise and they provide extra support. The price is outrageous but clearly worth every penny to me since I am online and contemplating another pair (black/black 3/4 stabiliyx). I also add that having lost a great deal of weight, these tights hide a multitude of sins while providing that "exoskeleton" support. I feel great when wearing these. I wash using Forever New and line dry (quick process).
I'd also recommend: Fabric New(c)
- Annette - customer
- from CT
- April 21, 2010