- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Small, incremental changes in your workout attire have not been working very well. It's time for a Revolution! Grab these amazing calf sleeves from CW-X™ and begin training smarter.
- Four-way stretch fabric makes for a great fit.
- Moisture-wicking material keeps you dry and comfortable during your workouts.
- Integrated taping design provides for the excellent muscle support that you need.
- Targeted compression and support for the calf muscles.
- Helps with circulation and recovery so that you can train harder and more frequently.
- CW-X brandmarkings on front and back of both sleeves.
- 50% nylon, 50% spandex.
- Machine wash warm, line dry in shade.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Revolution Calf Sleeves by CW-X. Sorry!
Interested in new CW-X products?
CW-X® Conditioning Wear® clothing provides the true outdoor running enthusiast searching for running tights and baselayers, one of the most fundamentally sound products on the market. CW-X® continues to design and perfect it's products in order for the consumer to reap the healthy benefits they provide.
If you're in the market for tights and baselayers, CW-X® wants to be your provider. Whether it's the CW-X® running tight, the CW-X® running top, or the women's CW-X® support bras, that peaks your interest, CW-X® athletic apparel will surely earn your trust.
CW-X Revolution Calf Sleeves
Average rating is 2 out of 5 from a total of 4 reviews.
Top Positive Review
2 people found this review helpful.
They fit well, and I ran my second marathon in them with no problem, but they are not as tight as other calf sleeves. I'm only 5'8; 145lbs, and the small pair of CW-X revolutions seemed "big" for me. I'm returning mine for a tighter pair.Read more » « Show less May 27, 2011 by Anonymous
They fit well, and I ran my second marathon in them with no problem, but they are not as tight as other calf sleeves. I'm only 5'8; 145lbs, and the small pair of CW-X revolutions seemed "big" for me. I'm returning mine for a tighter pair.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Jonesboro, AR
- May 27, 2011
I agree with the first review, I took a chance on these with the discounted price. I am a huge CW-X fan, but the Revolution Calf sleeves slip down and do not have a lot of support. The regular CW-X compression sleeves are superior in fit and support. This is the first CW-X product that I am disappointed in.
- James K - customer
- from Algonquin, IL
- May 2, 2011
I was disappointed in this product as it was thin and not supportive like other CW-X items are. The sleeve did not contain enough elastic to support muscles in the calves.
- Anonymous - customer
- March 12, 2011