- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- CW-X Men's Size Chart
- Feel like a pro in this CW-X® tight regardless of whether you're just getting back into shape or competing in a marathon.
- The Support Web™ provides targeted support to the lower back, core, knee joints and surrounding muscles for greater stability and power.
- Coolmax® fabric moves perspiration away from the body and through the fabric for rapid evaporation and cooling.
- Four-way stretch fabric enhances comfort and allows wider range of movement.
- UPF 50+ fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- Elastic waist with interior drawstring provides a secure fit.
- Interior key/card pocket.
- Targeted variable compression increases circulation and venous return to minimize lactic acid build-up and muscle soreness.
- Flat seams reduce chafing and increase comfort.
- Reflective logo to increase visibility in low-light conditions.
- 80% Coolmax® polyester, 20% Lycra® spandex.
- Machine wash warm, line dry.
- Waist Measurement: 26 in
- Outseam: 36 in
- Inseam: 26 in
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 13 in
- Leg Opening: 7 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD, inseam 26. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Pro Tight by CW-X. Sorry!
Interested in new CW-X products?
CW-X® Conditioning Wear® clothing provides the true outdoor running enthusiast searching for running tights and baselayers, one of the most fundamentally sound products on the market. CW-X® continues to design and perfect it's products in order for the consumer to reap the healthy benefits they provide.
If you're in the market for tights and baselayers, CW-X® wants to be your provider. Whether it's the CW-X® running tight, the CW-X® running top, or the women's CW-X® support bras, that peaks your interest, CW-X® athletic apparel will surely earn your trust.
CW-X Pro Tight
These tights are great. They're a little expensive, but worth the money. They're heavy enough to keep me warm in the fall, but I would wear at least one more layer over them in the winter (I'm from Minnesota). They're not overly hot in the summer. They're well constructed and haven't gotten ripped or torn after a season of Ultimate and Nordic Skiing.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Minnesota
- December 4, 2010
I purchased 4 pairs of the CW-X tights, Stabilyx and Pro Tights, and the Insulator version of both. Also bought the tri-top and love it. All from Zappos because of the overnight shipping and generous return policy. I have run several 5K and 10K runs in them as well as train in them every day. The quality is superior to every other brand I looked at or owned. They beat Underarmour, Opedix, 2Xu in the quality of the material hands down. As to helping with muscle fatigue, it works fabulously for me. Night and day difference with my running shorts. I don't wear my shorts anymore. I do plan on purchasing the CW-X tri-short and pro short when spring rolls around. I am a believer in them now. I wash them after every use in a front loader and air dry as recommended. One thing you must do before first wash is trim the waist drawstrings and burn off the edge or they will fray terribly. Buy them and you will be happy. Or try others and I know it is wasted money. I have a closet of the other stuff.
- Mazzy S - customer
- from Plano, Texas
- December 4, 2009
Bought after I had a rough 15 mile run, have only run once; 6mile. Great support for the lower legs and don't feel restrictive! Shouldn't be used to mask muscle weakness or imbalances; taking care of that will be more beneficial. Nonetheless very satisfied.
I'd also recommend: adidas power web line
- Eron C - customer
- from Portland, Or
- May 13, 2012
I have two pair of CW-X tights and these are far and away my favorites. The other pair I have are the Stabilyx and they're not nearly as comfortable. I run in Southern California and these give me no problem in the heat whatsoever. They are just as comfortable in cooler (50-60 degree) temps. Also, the black on black is a much less sexually ambiguous look than all the multi-colored varieties.
- Carlos m - customer
- from anaheim, california
- January 29, 2011
Awesome service and awesome tights! Zappos has never disappointed me and the tights are out of this world. If you're thinking of getting a pair, please get these!
I'd also recommend: Brooks running shoes
- Anonymous - customer
- January 28, 2011