- CW-X Men's Size Chart
- You may not know everything about training, but in this sleek CW-X® tight, people will easily mistake you for an expert!
- Coolmax® fabric moves perspiration away from the body and through the fabric for rapid evaporation and cooling.
- UPF 40+ fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- The Support Web™ provides targeted support to the lower back, core, knee joints and surrounding muscles for greater stability and power.
- Double-reinforced waist with interior drawstring provides a secure fit.
- Internal key pocket.
- Flat seams reduce chafing and increase comfort.
- Reflective logo to increase visibility in low light conditions.
- 80% Coolmax® polyester, 20% Lycra® spandex.
- Machine wash warm, line dry.
- Waist Measurement: 26 in
- Outseam: 34 in
- Inseam: 26 in
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 13 in
- Leg Opening: 7 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD, inseam 26. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Expert Tight by CW-X. Sorry!
Interested in new CW-X products?
CW-X® Conditioning Wear® clothing provides the true outdoor running enthusiast searching for running tights and baselayers, one of the most fundamentally sound products on the market. CW-X® continues to design and perfect it's products in order for the consumer to reap the healthy benefits they provide.
If you're in the market for tights and baselayers, CW-X® wants to be your provider. Whether it's the CW-X® running tight, the CW-X® running top, or the women's CW-X® support bras, that peaks your interest, CW-X® athletic apparel will surely earn your trust.
CW-X Expert Tight
Very good product. Definitely worth the money. Does as advertised - less sore, can run longer, keeps you decently warm. I don’t have any trouble running in the cold Michigan weather.
- Andy Y - customer
- from Ann Arbor
- February 15, 2010
These things are excellent. Having never worn tights before, I can\\\'t really attest to their relative superiority over other tights, but I can certainly run longer than I used to with less fatigue. And the sizing is spot on!
- Vinay J - customer
- from Cambridge, MA
- November 2, 2009
Style and Performance! I bought these tights for my boyfriend as a Xmas present, since I have a pair for myself which I adore. Needless to say, he LOVES them. We are nearing the end of marathon training, and he plans to wear them for the big day. On a side note: they look fantastic on his glutes. Thumbs up from this lucky lady!
I'd also recommend: CW-X is an amazing line. I can't wait to collect all their items.
- Aliisa - customer
- from On the trails, CA
- January 11, 2008
This is my first pair of CW tights. True fit. Feels too tight at first. Then after running you can actually feel the support claimed in the product description. Extremely fast shipping.
- Harry H - customer
- from Charlotte, NC
- December 29, 2012