- CW-X Women's Size Chart
- You may not know everything about training, but in this sleek CW-X® short, people will easily mistake you for an expert!
- Coolmax® fabric moves perspiration away from the body and through the fabric for rapid evaporation and cooling.
- UPF 40+ fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- The Support Web™ provides targeted support to the lower back, core, knee joints and surrounding muscles for greater stability and power.
- Double-reinforced waist with interior drawstring provides a secure fit.
- Internal key pocket.
- Flat seams reduce chafing and increase comfort.
- Reflective logos increase visibility in low-light conditions.
- Body: 80% CoolMax® polyester, 20% Lycra® spandex.
Support Panel: 80% nylon, 20% Lycra® spandex.
- Machine wash warm, line dry.
- Outseam: 17 1⁄2 in
- Inseam: 9 1⁄2 in
- Front Rise: 9 1⁄2 in
- Back Rise: 12 1⁄2 in
- Leg Opening: 13 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM, inseam 9.5. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Expert Short by CW-X. Sorry!
Interested in new CW-X products?
CW-X® Conditioning Wear® clothing provides the true outdoor running enthusiast searching for running tights and baselayers, one of the most fundamentally sound products on the market. CW-X® continues to design and perfect it's products in order for the consumer to reap the healthy benefits they provide.
If you're in the market for tights and baselayers, CW-X® wants to be your provider. Whether it's the CW-X® running tight, the CW-X® running top, or the women's CW-X® support bras, that peaks your interest, CW-X® athletic apparel will surely earn your trust.
CW-X Expert Short
This shorts have been great, even on hot summer days. I have the Stabilyx tights, which I like a little better. I think the Pro may be more like the tights. I am a size 6 and bought the medium, and they are tight enough (but not too tight around the stomach, which is good).
I'd also recommend: Moving Comfort and Brooks clothing
- Elisa D - customer
- from Columbus, OH
- July 20, 2011
These are so skin tight that the size that I was well within on their sizing chart could barely be pulled on. I went with a larger size and wore them almost all the time over the course of a year. From the super-tightness, I developed a cyst which the doctor confirmed is caused by too tight elastic.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Irvine, CA
- January 28, 2012
I bought these to train for and run my first half marathon. I bought this brand because my husband uses these for his marathon training. I definitely felt the support these provided on my quads and core, especially for those longer runs. I also bought the pro version in the 3/4 length because it has knee support which I started to feel I wanted after about 9 miles and/or on uneven terrain. I like these shorts for runs up to 8 miles or so on level terrain. So far, they have worn and washed well but you have to be sure not to put them in the dryer.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Sammamish, WA
- July 8, 2011
Great shorts that do what they're supposed to do. I'm very petite, 5'1 and normally a 0/2P. The XS fits like it should. The Small would've been too big. I rate comfort at 4 stars just because that's the nature of these shorts and they're tight, but not uncomfortable.
- Stacey A - customer
- from Massachusetts
- August 31, 2011
Love them. Wish list is that they would be slightly shorter, but all in all they were exactly what I expected/needed. Appreciated the feedback on sizing. I fell between sizes and went with the larger size. Glad I did.
- Colleen - customer
- from Dayton, OH
- May 24, 2011