- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Brilliance can be found in the simplest of designs. Get that and more with the Surf Slipper Drive slip-on from Cushe®.
- Soft full grain leather upper with goring that allows for easy on-and-off wear.
- Ventilated mesh with microfiber sockliner massages the foot with each and every step.
- Lightweight phylon moulded EVA midsole for enhanced shock absorption and comfort.
- Molded rubber outsole in a manuka honeycomb design delivers long-lasting durability.
- Weight: 9 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Surf Slipper Drive by Cushe. Sorry!
Interested in new Cushe products?
Season after season, Cushe strives to challenge their previous collection, to keep bringing fresh and exciting product. The Coastal Supremacy collection designs focus on new, quick-drying materials and the use of natural components. The Urban Safari collection is geared toward everyday city wear, while the Universal Traveller collection is rugged, hard-wearing as well as fashionable.
Ever mindful of the increasing work hours and stress levels of modern living, Cushe strives to create shoes for a lifestyle that is independent and individual. With the latest manufacturing techniques, and the most innovative materials, Cushe shoes conform to the foot's natural shape to ensure comfort, protection and stability.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
100% No arch support
Cushe Surf Slipper Drive
I'd love to love this shoe and think it'd be really comfortable for the right person. However, I have moderately fallen arches and this shoe actually seemed to make that issue worse not only no arch support but somehow negative arch support!
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
No arch support
- DaddyKool - customer
- from Virginia
- April 23, 2013