- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Carry your belongings with sophisticated style in this handsome Culture Phit™ messenger bag.
- Genuine leather.
- Front compartment features space for your files and folders.
- Internal organizer includes a calculator pocket, cell phone pocket, and five business card slots.
- Padded computer pocket will hold most 15.6 in laptops.
- Double-gusset flapover construction with fully lined interior.
- Exterior zip pocket.
- Removable padded shoulder strap.
- Tuck-lock closure.
- Buckle accents.
- Flat base.
- Bottom Width: 17 in
- Middle Width: 17 in
- Top Width: 17 in
- Depth: 6 3⁄4 in
- Height: 12 3⁄4 in
- Handle Length: 1 1⁄2 in
- Accessory Strap Length: 25 1⁄4 in
- Accessory Strap Drop: 16 in
- Weight: 4 lbs 7 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Leather Dowelrod Portfolio/Computer Case by Culture Phit. Sorry!
Interested in new Culture Phit products?
Culture Phit Leather Dowelrod Portfolio/Computer Case
Initially, I thought I would return this bag, but it has grown on me. My two main gripes are that it is narrow and the clasps. The bag is not great for stuffing lots of odd shaped things into it. Carrying an apple, for example, is not natural for this bag. And, the clasps are sticky; they do not easily disengage (although it is getting better with time). The straps on the front are purely decorative, by the way. As I have used it, I have come to like the bag. The leather is very soft and the shoulder strap, though basic, is comfortable. There are plenty of pockets to stash various things (as long as they are relatively flat). The padded area fits my notebook computer nicely. Overall, the bag looks good and is a good value for the money.
- Larry F - customer
- from Chicago
- September 11, 2011
Excellent value. Half the price of most leather bags, but similar quality. Fits standard (probably even large) laptop computer, portfolio and enough room left over for some files while still clasping.
- Derek t - customer
- from muskegon, mi
- April 15, 2012
Great bag to travel with. Held laptop, iPad, magazines, and accessories great. 3 months into it the strap broke on the top which is surprising because of the heavy duty wood ballast at the top of the bag. They metal used to attach it is a little cheap.
- Anonymous - customer
- from San Antonio, Texas
- September 27, 2011
I would say an excellent value for the money! Next best bag I own is three times the cost and it isn't that much better .
- Anonymous - customer
- April 29, 2013