- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Expand the boundaries of slow-cooked meals with the Cuisinart® 3.5 Quart Programmable Slow Cooker.
- Sleek stainless steel housing is easy to keep clean and resists corrosion.
- Easy-to-use touch-pad control panel with LED timer display.
- Settings include:
- Automatically shifts to Warm once the cooking cycle has ended.
- Oval ceramic cooking pot is removable for easy preparation and cleaning.
- Snug-fitting glass lid with stainless steel rim allows viewing of food without releasing heat and moisture.
- Nonslip rubber feet assures the slow cooker stays put.
- Convenient 24-hour cooking timer.
- Glass lid and ceramic pot dishwasher safe.
- Model # PSC-350.
- Dimensions: 12.5" wide x 7.5" high x 9.3" deep.
- Weight: 8.0 lbs.
- Zappos makes every attempt to provide accurate information for each electronic product. Manufacturer packaging and specifications may be different from the information provided.
Please note, Zappos gladly accepts returns on all electronic products for up to 365 days from the original purchase date. In order to process your return and refund, returned electronic products must be unused and in the original condition and packaging in which it was purchased and include any manuals, cabling and accessories.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the PRC-350 3.5-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker by Cuisinart. Sorry!
Interested in new Cuisinart products?
Today, under the stewardship of the Conair® Corporation, Cuisinart® has expanded its kitchenware line to include coffee makers, toasters, programmable slow cookers, hard anodized skillets, ice cream makers, stick blenders and even popcorn makers! And yes, Cuisinart® still produces the best food processors in the industry.
Innovation has always been the key to success at Cuisinart®. Uncompromising quality in materials and design assures each Cuisinart® product will impress and delight those who seek only the best in culinary tools. Highly regarded by professional chefs, Cuisinart® branded products can help raise the level of expertise in the novice cook as well. An ordinary sauce can take on a whole new texture with the use of a Stick Blender (a.k.a. boat motor), and simple white rice will steam to fluffy perfection with a Fuzzy Logic Rice Cooker. There's no limit to creativity in the kitchen with the help of thoughtfully designed cooks' tools from Cuisinart®.
Embrace the world of fine food with Cuisinart®. "Savor the Good Life®."
Cuisinart PRC-350 3.5-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker
This slow cooker is just the right size for my wife and me. We have a one year old, so soon we'll be cooking for three with this product. We have made roasts in this as well as stroganoff, etc., and it has performed flawlessly. I do agree that for feeding a family of five or six would require a bigger unit, but for two to four, this is just right. It is simple to operate, and the automatic warming feature is great. The lid fits perfectly and doesn't allow steam to escape, even though there is no rubber gasket. The crock is easy to remove and wash. The unit is very attractive, and looks nice on the counter. The manual is very thorough, and comes with several recipes. The recipes give the option of different heat level settings, so you can tailor each recipe to your needs. This is a great appliance!
I'd also recommend: KitchenAid
- Josh R - customer
- from Philippi, WV
- August 1, 2011
This is a very beautiful slow cooker and it works very well. 3.5 quart isn't very big, though, so keep that in mind. It's great for smaller families, but if you are feeding an army, you should probably buy a larger capacity.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Pa
- May 30, 2011
I researched slow cookers and the Cuisinart consistently came to the top of the list. I found it to be sturdy and well made. The real plus is the option of simmer. So far I have only used it to cook dry beans and it has performed well. I look forward to making soups and chili in it.
- Deborah B - customer
- from Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- September 10, 2011
Excellent product. Easy to use and well worth the money. The programmable feature is very useful and accurate with time and temperature.
- Elzbieta M - customer
- from Shelby Twp.
- July 1, 2011
Finally! A perfect slow cooker that is just the right size. A perfect addition to my Cuisinart kitchen. And Zappos! Really fast shipping. Thank you.
- JoAnne - customer
- from San Diego
- November 3, 2010