- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Reach the pinnacle of food processing with the Elite Collection™ 14-Cup Food Processor
- Nesting 4.5, 11.0 and 14.0-cup work bowls give this powerful machine true versatility!
- Comes in either black, white or die cast base to coordinate with any kitchen décor.
1 x 4.5-cup work bowl
1 x 11-cup work bowl
1 x 14-cup work bowl
1 x Stainless steel adjustable slicing disc
1 x Stainless steel reversible shredding disc (medium/fine)
1 x Small stainless steel chopping/mixing blade
1 x Large stainless steel chopping/mixing blade
1 x Dough blade
1 x Spatula
1 x Recipe/instruction book
1 x Accessory storage case
- Innovative SealTight™ Advantage System seals bowls and locks blades securely.
- Cuisinart® Supreme® Wide-Mouth feed-tube and cover assembly allows the addition of whole fruits and vegetables.
- Powerful 1000-watt motor makes quick work of any food preparation task.
- Simple On/Off, Dough and Pulse fingertip touch-pad controls.
- No-fuss on/off locking system with push button release.
- Retractable power cord keeps the counter top clutter free.
- All removable parts are dishwasher safe.
- Model number: FP-14 (White), FP-14DC (Die Cast), FP-14BK (Black)
- Dimensions: 7.5" wide x 18.0" high x 10.0" deep.
- Weight: 15.0 lbs.
- Zappos makes every attempt to provide accurate information for each electronic product. Manufacturer packaging and specifications may be different from the information provided.
- Please note, Zappos gladly accepts returns on all electronic products for up to 365 days from the original purchase date. In order to process your return and refund, returned electronic products must be unused and in the original condition and packaging in which it was purchased and include any manuals, cabling and accessories.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the FP-14 Elite Collection® 14-Cup Food Processor by Cuisinart. Sorry!
Interested in new Cuisinart products?
Today, under the stewardship of the Conair® Corporation, Cuisinart® has expanded its kitchenware line to include coffee makers, toasters, programmable slow cookers, hard anodized skillets, ice cream makers, stick blenders and even popcorn makers! And yes, Cuisinart® still produces the best food processors in the industry.
Innovation has always been the key to success at Cuisinart®. Uncompromising quality in materials and design assures each Cuisinart® product will impress and delight those who seek only the best in culinary tools. Highly regarded by professional chefs, Cuisinart® branded products can help raise the level of expertise in the novice cook as well. An ordinary sauce can take on a whole new texture with the use of a Stick Blender (a.k.a. boat motor), and simple white rice will steam to fluffy perfection with a Fuzzy Logic Rice Cooker. There's no limit to creativity in the kitchen with the help of thoughtfully designed cooks' tools from Cuisinart®.
Embrace the world of fine food with Cuisinart®. "Savor the Good Life®."
Cuisinart FP-14 Elite Collection® 14-Cup Food Processor
This appliance is amazing! It does everything - salsa, soup, waffle batter, hummus, slaw...I mean everything. In order to use the smaller bowls they nest into the larger bowl during use. Also the appliance cleans up easily and doesn't hold onto onion or other strong food odors. Also, Zappos was able to get it to me Next Day Air, they are so great!
I'd also recommend: Riedel
- Alexis R - customer
- from Portland, Oregon
- March 8, 2011
It's good. It is big, but it stores easily. The storage case for the blades is very handy. Even though it is big and tall, it is mostly easy to handle and to work. (I'm tall.) But I wish I would have got the smaller one with just one extra bowl. The middle sized bowl nests tightly in the large bowl and is very difficult to un-nest. The large bowl must be used along with any other bowl and un-nesting is even more difficult when the bowl is wet from use. The smaller unit has just one additional small sized bowl that does not nest tightly. I wrote Cuisinart asking for tricks of the trade for releasing the medium nesting bowl. They don't respond.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Evanston, IL
- February 24, 2012
Awesome. I have one for each of our 4 houses. In fact, I have one in each of the 2 kitchens in each house. That's 8!
- Sally G - customer
- from Vail
- December 14, 2011
- Catherine M - customer
- from Vernal, Utah
- November 17, 2011
I've had other food processors. They've all been donated to Goodwill. The Cuisinart, while more expensive, is clearly designed for the intended tasks. I especially appreciated the box that came with it to hold all the various blades and attachments. parts to my previous models were always lost in the other kitchen drawers. Do make sure to watch the DVD on its use. Well done Cuisinart.
- Todd N - customer
- from Gilbert, AZ
- October 12, 2012