- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Enjoy barista-style espresso anytime in the privacy and comfort of home.
- Pre-programed cup size lets you select the serving size you desire - 1.5 or 3.0 oz.
- 15 bars of pressure extracts optimum flavor from your favorite roast.
- Use either ground coffee or convenient pre-measured pods.
- Steam nozzle makes a perfect froth for a delicious latte or cappuccino.
- Durable and easy-to-clean stainless steel housing with an embossed Cuisinart® logo on the front.
- Top of unit can be used as a cup warming tray.
- Removable 4 lbs 5 oz. water reservoir makes filling an cleaning easier.
- Drip tray and cover are removable for easy cleaning.
- Includes a tamping tool, measuring spoon and stainless steel frothing cup.
- Model number: EM-200
- Dimensions: 7.0" wide x 14.0" high x 9.0" deep.
- Weight: 11.4 lbs.
- Zappos makes every attempt to provide accurate information for each electronic product. Manufacturer packaging and specifications may be different from the information provided.
- Please note, Zappos gladly accepts returns on all electronic products for up to 365 days from the original purchase date. In order to process your return and refund, returned electronic products must be unused and in the original condition and packaging in which it was purchased and include any manuals, cabling and accessories.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the EM-200 Programmable Espresso Maker by Cuisinart. Sorry!
Interested in new Cuisinart products?
Today, under the stewardship of the Conair® Corporation, Cuisinart® has expanded its kitchenware line to include coffee makers, toasters, programmable slow cookers, hard anodized skillets, ice cream makers, stick blenders and even popcorn makers! And yes, Cuisinart® still produces the best food processors in the industry.
Innovation has always been the key to success at Cuisinart®. Uncompromising quality in materials and design assures each Cuisinart® product will impress and delight those who seek only the best in culinary tools. Highly regarded by professional chefs, Cuisinart® branded products can help raise the level of expertise in the novice cook as well. An ordinary sauce can take on a whole new texture with the use of a Stick Blender (a.k.a. boat motor), and simple white rice will steam to fluffy perfection with a Fuzzy Logic Rice Cooker. There's no limit to creativity in the kitchen with the help of thoughtfully designed cooks' tools from Cuisinart®.
Embrace the world of fine food with Cuisinart®. "Savor the Good Life®."
Cuisinart EM-200 Programmable Espresso Maker
Love the machine! Best cuppa I've had at home in a long time. Very easy to use and arrived in the expected time.
- Anonymous - customer
- December 12, 2010
This is by far the best coffee maker I have ever owned! the two things I love most about this coffee maker are 1. the quality of coffee/espresso (which is very strong, yet not bitter) and 2. You will never have to buy a coffee pod, which will save you tons of money in the long run. I can not comment on the steam frother because I have never bothered with it. Ever since I received an automatic milk frother, the thought of using a steam frother has never even crossed my mind.
- Wesley B - customer
- December 22, 2011
Nice compact little espresso maker but... the steamer doesn't produce enough steam to really heat the milk for a good latte. You have to warm your milk in the microwave, then pour some into the pitcher to get a froth. Because the milk is already warm you never get a great crema. The espresso, on the other hand, is very good, and the machine is very easy to use, and quick to clean. The total time to make 2 rally good lattes (including microwave time) and clean up is about 5 minutes.
- Joe A - customer
- from Houston, Texas
- April 2, 2012