- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Cuisinart® brings professional-grade design to the home kitchen to make your life easier.
- Compact design uses minimal counter space while it helps you prepare ingredients for your favorite dishes.
- Excellent for working with vegetables and making salsa or pesto.
- Patented stainless steel blade SmartPower® blade is reversible with sharp and blunt edges.
- Has two speeds for precision chopping and grinding.
- Includes a spatula specifically designed to scrape ingredients from the processor bowl.
- Storage compartment for power cord assures a mess-free counter top.
- Dishwasher-safe parts.
- Model number: DLC-4CHB
- Capacity: 4 cups.
- Dimensions: 4.5" wide x 10.0" high x 6.5" deep.
- Weight: 2.4 lbs.
- Zappos makes every attempt to provide accurate information for each electronic product. Manufacturer packaging and specifications may be different from the information provided.
- Please note, Zappos gladly accepts returns on all electronic products for up to 365 days from the original purchase date. In order to process your return and refund, returned electronic products must be unused and in the original condition and packaging in which it was purchased and include any manuals, cabling and accessories.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the DLC-4CHB Mini-Prep Plus 4 Cup Food Processor by Cuisinart. Sorry!
Interested in new Cuisinart products?
Today, under the stewardship of the Conair® Corporation, Cuisinart® has expanded its kitchenware line to include coffee makers, toasters, programmable slow cookers, hard anodized skillets, ice cream makers, stick blenders and even popcorn makers! And yes, Cuisinart® still produces the best food processors in the industry.
Innovation has always been the key to success at Cuisinart®. Uncompromising quality in materials and design assures each Cuisinart® product will impress and delight those who seek only the best in culinary tools. Highly regarded by professional chefs, Cuisinart® branded products can help raise the level of expertise in the novice cook as well. An ordinary sauce can take on a whole new texture with the use of a Stick Blender (a.k.a. boat motor), and simple white rice will steam to fluffy perfection with a Fuzzy Logic Rice Cooker. There's no limit to creativity in the kitchen with the help of thoughtfully designed cooks' tools from Cuisinart®.
Embrace the world of fine food with Cuisinart®. "Savor the Good Life®."
Cuisinart DLC-4CHB Mini-Prep Plus 4 Cup Food Processor
Average rating is 3 out of 5 from a total of 2 reviews.
Top Positive Review
2 people found this review helpful.
I love this little thing! I've used it numerous times and it's just great. Even works well for sauces and dressings, no issues for the past few months like leaking or anything. Definitely worth it!Read more » « Show less March 30, 2012 by Kimberly G
Top Critical Review
4 people found this review helpful.
This processor leaks and it seems to be a persistent problem with this model. I bought one a few months ago and it soon started to leak. I thought it was just an unfortunate fluke and since I liked the style, I ordered another one, and it started to leak right away. There is a systemic problem with the model. Do not buy it. I am sending mine back.Read more » « Show less November 6, 2010 by Anonymous
This processor leaks and it seems to be a persistent problem with this model. I bought one a few months ago and it soon started to leak. I thought it was just an unfortunate fluke and since I liked the style, I ordered another one, and it started to leak right away. There is a systemic problem with the model. Do not buy it. I am sending mine back.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Minnesota
- November 6, 2010
I love this little thing! I've used it numerous times and it's just great. Even works well for sauces and dressings, no issues for the past few months like leaking or anything. Definitely worth it!
- Kimberly G - customer
- March 30, 2012