- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- By purchasing a product from the Cuisinart® Pink Series, you are helping to fund the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Cuisinart® donates 3% of net sales of Pink Series products to BCRF annually.
- It's no small wonder that Cuisinart® came up with this compact food processor that's capable of doing so much!
- Compact design uses minimal counter space while it helps you prepare ingredients for your favorite dishes.
- Excellent for working with vegetables and making salsa or pesto.
- Patented stainless steel blade SmartPower® blade is reversible with sharp and blunt edges.
- Has two speeds for precision chopping and grinding.
- Includes a spatula specifically designed to scrape ingredients from the processor bowl.
- Retractable power cord assures a mess-free counter top.
- Dishwasher-safe parts.
- Model number: DLC-2APK.
- Capacity: 3 cups.
- Dimensions: 6.5" wide x 10.0" high x 6.5" deep.
- Weight: 2.3 lbs.
- Zappos makes every attempt to provide accurate information for each electronic product. Manufacturer packaging and specifications may be different from the information provided.
- Please note, Zappos gladly accepts returns on all electronic products for up to 365 days from the original purchase date. In order to process your return and refund, returned electronic products must be unused and in the original condition and packaging in which it was purchased and include any manuals, cabling and accessories.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the DLC-2APK Pink Series Mini-Prep® Plus Processor by Cuisinart. Sorry!
Interested in new Cuisinart products?
Today, under the stewardship of the Conair® Corporation, Cuisinart® has expanded its kitchenware line to include coffee makers, toasters, programmable slow cookers, hard anodized skillets, ice cream makers, stick blenders and even popcorn makers! And yes, Cuisinart® still produces the best food processors in the industry.
Innovation has always been the key to success at Cuisinart®. Uncompromising quality in materials and design assures each Cuisinart® product will impress and delight those who seek only the best in culinary tools. Highly regarded by professional chefs, Cuisinart® branded products can help raise the level of expertise in the novice cook as well. An ordinary sauce can take on a whole new texture with the use of a Stick Blender (a.k.a. boat motor), and simple white rice will steam to fluffy perfection with a Fuzzy Logic Rice Cooker. There's no limit to creativity in the kitchen with the help of thoughtfully designed cooks' tools from Cuisinart®.
Embrace the world of fine food with Cuisinart®. "Savor the Good Life®."
Cuisinart DLC-2APK Pink Series Mini-Prep® Plus Processor
I love the pretty pink! I use the chopper nearly every time I cook dinner. It is so convenient.
- M B - customer
- from Washington
- October 18, 2011
This little mini-prep is perfect for those quick chores where one is short of time and just needs to chop a small amount of something. I have a regular 12 cup Cuisinart food processor, but that is often over-kill when I just need a small amount of ground herbs or nuts. I love its simplicity and ease of cleaning! The splash of color is a fun addition to my kitchen counter.
I'd also recommend: I also love Kitchenaid products!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Scottsdale, Arizona
- June 2, 2012
I use this all the time. I absolutely love it. It is small and easy to store. I use it for nuts, meat, eggs, etc. I love it. I am thinking about getting an extra base so when I use it on one thing and I need to chop something else I can just keep chopping. I absolutely love the color!
- Bre - customer
- from Austin, TX
- March 24, 2013
The processor is the perfect size for apartment storage and food prep for 2. Works great, and chops ice and nuts like a champ!
- Anonymous - customer
- February 15, 2013
I was looking for a small food processor and had my choice between this one and Kitchenaid. After reading reviews (I appreciate reviews) I bought this one. Works great! Love it, also love that I found pink, it makes me happy when I find kitchen stuff in pink, thank you.
I'd also recommend: I like Cuisinart and Kitchenaid
- Kathy - customer
- from Monmouth Oregon
- February 2, 2013