- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- By purchasing a product from the Cuisinart® Pink Series, you are helping to fund the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Cuisinart® donates 3% of net sales of Pink Series products to BCRF annually.
- Upgrade to Cuisinart® for better tasting coffee and timeless styling.
- Commercial-look brushed chrome with black trim or black chrome with black trim.
- Glass carafe with a hinged lid and large ergonomic handle.
- Fully programmable 24 hours to brew at any time.
- LED clock display and no-nonsense knobs and on/off switch.
- Features a 1 to 4-cup mode to ensure small pots of coffee are brewed to optimum flavor.
- Includes a gold-tone permanent filter so there's no need to spend extra money on paper filters.
- Comes with a replaceable charcoal water filter for the best tasting brew possible.
- Programmable auto-shutoff from zero to four hours.
- Variable control knob for the heater plate to keep the brew at a desired temperature.
- Brew Pause™ feature lets you pour a cup before the brewing cycle has ended.
- Capacity: 12-cup (5.0 oz. each).
- Model number: DCC-1200 (Stainless), DCC-1200BCH (Black Chrome), DCC-1200BW (Matte Black)
- Dimensions: 8.0" wide x 14.0" high x 8.0" deep.
- Weight: 5.8 lbs.
- Zappos makes every attempt to provide accurate information for each electronic product. Manufacturer packaging and specifications may be different from the information provided.
- Please note, Zappos gladly accepts returns on all electronic products for up to 365 days from the original purchase date. In order to process your return and refund, returned electronic products must be unused and in the original condition and packaging in which it was purchased and include any manuals, cabling and accessories.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the DCC-1200 Brew Central 12-Cup Programmable Coffee maker by Cuisinart. Sorry!
Interested in new Cuisinart products?
Today, under the stewardship of the Conair® Corporation, Cuisinart® has expanded its kitchenware line to include coffee makers, toasters, programmable slow cookers, hard anodized skillets, ice cream makers, stick blenders and even popcorn makers! And yes, Cuisinart® still produces the best food processors in the industry.
Innovation has always been the key to success at Cuisinart®. Uncompromising quality in materials and design assures each Cuisinart® product will impress and delight those who seek only the best in culinary tools. Highly regarded by professional chefs, Cuisinart® branded products can help raise the level of expertise in the novice cook as well. An ordinary sauce can take on a whole new texture with the use of a Stick Blender (a.k.a. boat motor), and simple white rice will steam to fluffy perfection with a Fuzzy Logic Rice Cooker. There's no limit to creativity in the kitchen with the help of thoughtfully designed cooks' tools from Cuisinart®.
Embrace the world of fine food with Cuisinart®. "Savor the Good Life®."
Cuisinart DCC-1200 Brew Central 12-Cup Programmable Coffee maker
Average rating is 4 out of 5 from a total of 25 reviews.
Top Positive Review
3 people found this review helpful.
Made of quality material, offers consistently good coffee. Very happy with Zappos quick delivery and no hassle returns.Read more » « Show less January 26, 2012 by Anonymous
Made of quality material, offers consistently good coffee. Very happy with Zappos quick delivery and no hassle returns.
- Anonymous - customer
- January 26, 2012
This stops working after a few months to a year. Even after conscientious vinegar rinsing. This is rather expensive and I have already have two stop working on me!
I'd also recommend: Mr Coffee? Might as well
- Paul - customer
- from Pacific Northwest
- August 14, 2011
I've been using mine daily since June 2010. The heater/burner stopped working in December 2011. It had a 3 year warranty on it so I called Cuisinart. What outstanding people! They made me do a cleaning procedure (which I knew wouldn't change anything as it was the heater that quit) but that was fine. For a $10 charge they sent me a new unit withing a week and I just had to pack my dead one in that box and UPS it back. This pot makes excellent coffee and doesn't take as much grounds as other brands (Bunn, Braun) to do it. I'd recommend this unit highly!
- Cas - customer
- from Maine
- March 31, 2012
Awesome coffee maker. Can't say enough good things about it. It's programmable so it's ready when you are in the morning and you always have a fresh tasting cup of coffee. Excellent machine, best by far.
- Misti - customer
- February 18, 2012
The coffee maker is great but greater is the Zappos folks. Service, shipping, all top notch. Thank you Zappos!
- Kim - customer
- from Eugene, OR
- February 11, 2012