- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Don't worry about a tough clean-up job after making gumbo, because it will stick to your ribs and not to the pan!
- Hard-anodized exterior is harder than stainless steel for durability and professional performance.
- Hard-anodized aluminum construction heats quickly and spreads heat evenly with fewer hot spots.
- Quantanium® nonstick cooking surface is reinforced with titanium for maximum durability.
- Nonstick surface offers quick food release, easy cleanup and requires little or no fat for cooking.
- Solid stainless steel Cool Grip™ riveted handles stay cool on the stovetop and are easy to grasp.
- Snug-fitting tempered glass lid lets you monitor cooking progress without releasing heat or moisture.
- Flared top rim makes pouring easy and with less dripping.
- Suitable for use with nylon, wood and plastic utensils.
- Not suitable for induction stove tops.
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- Hand wash only.
Pan depth: 3.0"
Pan diameter: 12.5"
Handle length: 9.0"
Helper handle length: 2.0"
Weight: 5.6 lbs.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Chef's Classic Non-Stick Hard Anodized 5.5 Qt. Saute Pan by Cuisinart. Sorry!
Interested in new Cuisinart products?
Today, under the stewardship of the Conair® Corporation, Cuisinart® has expanded its kitchenware line to include coffee makers, toasters, programmable slow cookers, hard anodized skillets, ice cream makers, stick blenders and even popcorn makers! And yes, Cuisinart® still produces the best food processors in the industry.
Innovation has always been the key to success at Cuisinart®. Uncompromising quality in materials and design assures each Cuisinart® product will impress and delight those who seek only the best in culinary tools. Highly regarded by professional chefs, Cuisinart® branded products can help raise the level of expertise in the novice cook as well. An ordinary sauce can take on a whole new texture with the use of a Stick Blender (a.k.a. boat motor), and simple white rice will steam to fluffy perfection with a Fuzzy Logic Rice Cooker. There's no limit to creativity in the kitchen with the help of thoughtfully designed cooks' tools from Cuisinart®.
Embrace the world of fine food with Cuisinart®. "Savor the Good Life®."
Cuisinart Chef's Classic Non-Stick Hard Anodized 5.5 Qt. Saute Pan
This is a wonderful pan, used it many times since it's arrival. Haven't had anything stick yet. Big enough to use for a family of 4, easy. Or, just for a 1 or 2 person household to make ahead meals for the freezer. This is a not a cheap pan. Has some weight to it. But has the helper handle. You just will have a hard time trying to find a better price than at Zappos. Mine arrived on a Monday, and, I had ordered on the previous Saturday. Just 2 days after I ordered it! And, the only day in between was Sunday. How does Zappos do that? It's magic.
- Suzanne S - customer
- from The Alamo City
- August 29, 2011
I have been looking for this size non-stick for some time now and pleased to find it here. The helper handle and large handle of the lid make this a dream come true. Now I can start making home made chili again.
I'd also recommend: My next purchase will be a Cuisinart food processor
- Steven B - customer
- from Alhambra, California
- July 25, 2011
I have a pan like this in a different brand. My friends loved it so I wanted to get them one for Christmas. The brand I have doesn't make it anymore so when I saw this pan I just had to have it. It was half the price of mine. Best yet, it shipped for free and was at my door the next day!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Susanville, California
- January 16, 2011
Good value for the price. However, I would note that it says the handle does not get hot. They are referring to the long handle, not the short one, or the one on the lid. Those ones do get hot, so be cautious. Also the pan is quite large and is difficult to store. I just leave mine on the stove top all the time, since I use it for almost every meal anyway. It is great for one pot meals or to cook something then set it in the oven to keep warm. The pan is what I would consider to be oversize, and is bigger than most stove top burners. Cooking still seems to be even, over the entire pan. Overall, this pan is what I wanted and I really like it.
- Debbie W - customer
- from Royal Oak, Michigan
- May 23, 2012
I love this Saute Pan & the price is a steal for such quality! Very beautiful pan and I believe will be used more than any other pan I own!
I'd also recommend: Cuisinart
- Angela R - customer
- from United States
- May 21, 2013