- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- From the work week to the weekend, the Gypsy Moth Flight Bag from Crumpler® satisfies business, travel, and casual needs.
- Padded computer compartment can accommodate up to a 15" laptop.
- The twill weave webbing that criss-crosses the bag upper is not there just for its good looks, it actually helps cinch the bag. So whether fully new or fully loaded, your Gypsy Moth will look fully fab.
- A strategically placed loop at the front of the bag let's you personalize your Gypsy Moth anyway you like with lucky charms or other key fobs.
- Base of the bag is made from ballistic 1,680D nylon, a military grade material that combines adjective-defying strength with puddle-defying waterproofness.
- Complete with snap hooks and tri-glide buckle system, the removable 38mm soft twill shoulder strap helps distribute weight evenly and will go to almost any lengths to make you comfortable.
- Soft yet strong, the foam padded twill weave carry handles are designed to hold their shape, while molding naturally to the contours of your hand.
- Zippered main compartment includes a padded sleeve with two-position stud clasp, a zippered side pocket, and a key ribbon with snap lock.
- Bottom Width: 18 in
- Middle Width: 19 in
- Top Width: 18 1⁄2 in
- Depth: 5 1⁄2 in
- Height: 12 1⁄2 in
- Handle Length: 19 1⁄2 in
- Handle Drop: 6 1⁄2 in
- Accessory Strap Length: 58 in
- Accessory Strap Drop: 28 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 2 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Gypsy Moth Flight Bag by Crumpler. Sorry!
Interested in new Crumpler products?
With a $20 flea market sewing machine and a pattern drawn on a piece of wood in pen affectionately called “Mr. Pattern,” Crumpler bags was born. Soon after, bike couriers came across his bags and began using them for their deliveries as well as offering feedback on what did and didn’t work for them. With the feedback from the couriers and Crumpler’s growing popularity, soon the bags were made from stronger and water-resistant materials with occasional mismatched colors, making it hard to ignore from passersby. It was this update that helped Crumpler grow in popularity and soon have a following.
These days the Crumpler line has significantly expanded beyond cycling (with a case of beer) to include professional camera bags, laptop computer bags, netbook and iPad® sleeves, backpacks, messengers, and even luggage. Despite the evolution in style and use that Crumpler bags have undergone, the simple principles behind ‘Mr. Pattern’ have remained the same—simplicity, a willingness to experiment, a big dose of humor, and a determination to make the best bag they can scissor from a single piece of fabric.
Urban, colorful, durable, and all you. Express who you are with Crumpler.
Crumpler Gypsy Moth Flight Bag
Great bag, very roomy- seriously debating getting the smaller tot version of this as well. I can easily fit my 17" MacBook Pro into this will lots of room to spare. Yes, it is really pricey but I think it will hold up for a very long time.
- Anonymous - customer
- March 13, 2013