- Small enough to slip under the seat in front without stealing your legroom, the Dry Red No 2 from Crumpler® is the perfect bag that packs enough storage for all your on-flight distractions.
- Main compartment can easily fit an iPad® or other tablet.
- Made from water-resistant canvas to help keep interior contents dry from sudden rain.
- The 38mm wide strap distributes weight evenly across your shoulders, while the easy-to-use tri-glide buckle lets you adjust how high or low the bag sits.
- Front zippered pocket with four-compartment organizer and key loop.
- Rear zippered pocket is perfect for storing your boarding pass and passport.
- Main zippered compartment includes a zippered pocket with mesh panel.
- Bottom Width: 12 in
- Middle Width: 15 in
- Top Width: 13 in
- Depth: 4 1⁄2 in
- Height: 9 1⁄2 in
- Strap Length: 52 in
- Strap Drop: 25 in
- Weight: 1 lb 1 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Dry Red No 2 by Crumpler. Sorry!
Interested in new Crumpler products?
With a $20 flea market sewing machine and a pattern drawn on a piece of wood in pen affectionately called “Mr. Pattern,” Crumpler bags was born. Soon after, bike couriers came across his bags and began using them for their deliveries as well as offering feedback on what did and didn’t work for them. With the feedback from the couriers and Crumpler’s growing popularity, soon the bags were made from stronger and water-resistant materials with occasional mismatched colors, making it hard to ignore from passersby. It was this update that helped Crumpler grow in popularity and soon have a following.
These days the Crumpler line has significantly expanded beyond cycling (with a case of beer) to include professional camera bags, laptop computer bags, netbook and iPad® sleeves, backpacks, messengers, and even luggage. Despite the evolution in style and use that Crumpler bags have undergone, the simple principles behind ‘Mr. Pattern’ have remained the same—simplicity, a willingness to experiment, a big dose of humor, and a determination to make the best bag they can scissor from a single piece of fabric.
Urban, colorful, durable, and all you. Express who you are with Crumpler.