- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Cool loafer style comes together with classic Crocs® comfort with these Santa Cruz loafers.
- Two-tone canvas upper with contrast stitching and a logo tab.
- Hook-and-loop closures at the side for quick and easy on and off.
- Breathable textile lining with a croslite™ insole for form-to-foot comfort.
- Non-marking croslite outsole.
- Weight: 2 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8/9 Toddler, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Santa Cruz Loafer (Toddler/Youth) by Crocs Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Crocs Kids products?
The reason Crocs shoes are so popular is that they are a totally new breed of shoe that mixes the comfort of clogs with a space age material that has incredible benefits for your child's feet. The special Patented Closed Cell Resin (PCCR) warms and softens with your child's body heat and molds to your child's feet. With Crocs European styling of the orthotic heel, built-in arch support, and tarsal bar position, your child's feet are in for ultimate foot comfort and health.
With a wide array of bright colors and styles, Crocs shoes are perfect for kids of all ages to enjoy on the beach, on a walk, at school, or just hanging out with friends. So what are you waiting for? Let your child join the millions of satisfied children who are crazy for Crocs!
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
100% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Crocs Kids Santa Cruz Loafer (Toddler/Youth)
These are awesome shoes! My nearly 4 year old loves them. His 1st day wearing them we walked all over downtown Seattle, and he gave no complaints about his shoes. I needed something smart casual and this pulled it off without having to fight my kid about wearing them!
I'd also recommend: Teva
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Eugene, Oregon
- April 10, 2013