- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The versatile Harborline Loafer from Crocs® is ideal for any occasion whether dressy or casual.
- Premium full-grain leather upper with water-resistant treatment is detailed with raised moc toe and contrast stitching for a casual appeal.
- Slip-on silhouette with dual gore entry provides an easy on/off you you can slip on and off with ease.
- Fabric lining with medial arch vents provides enhanced breathability to keep your feet cool and dry.
- Croslite™ material midsole provides lightweight cushioning for maximum comfort.
- Non-marking, gum rubber outsole with herringbone tread design provides optimal traction and durability.
- If you wear a 1/2 size the brand suggests that you order a size up.
- Weight: 11 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Harborline Loafer by Crocs. Sorry!
Interested in new Crocs products?
The reason Crocs shoes are so revolutionary is that they are a totally new breed of shoe that mixes the comfort of clogs with a space age material that has incredible benefits. The special Patented Closed Cell Resin called Croslite™ warms and softens with your body heat and molds to your feet. The Crocs European styling of the orthotic heel, built-in arch support, and tarsal bar position your feet for ultimate foot comfort and health. Painful shoes are a thing of the past with Crocs!
Crocs has also ventured into the realm of apparel, using the same material they use for their amazing shoes to create Crocs shirts, Crocs shorts and Crocs skirts. Now you can wear clothes that have all of the same properties that make their shoes such a hit.
With a wide array of styles, Crocs shoes and clothes are perfect for boating, water sports, beach wear, walking or just plain lounging. So what are you waiting for? Join the millions of satisfied people who are crazy for Crocs!
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
0% True to size
50% Half size too small
50% Full size too small
50% Felt true to width
50% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
50% Moderate arch support
50% No arch support
Average rating is 3 out of 5 from a total of 2 reviews.
Top Positive Review
1 person found this review helpful.
I was disappointed this does not have a standard Croc footbed. No deep heel cup and just slight arch support. Otherwise the quality of the upper seems excellent, but it appears to run a half size smaller than normal Crocs. Returning because I was looking for the Croc molded footbed.Read more » « Show less October 1, 2011 by Msd
Not anywhere as comfortable as regular rubber Crocs. I would not recommend. Also the shoes run small. I wear a 12 had to buy a 13. Bad.
Felt a full size smaller than marked
Felt narrower than marked
No arch support
- Jack V - customer
- from Powell, OH
- November 7, 2011
I was disappointed this does not have a standard Croc footbed. No deep heel cup and just slight arch support. Otherwise the quality of the upper seems excellent, but it appears to run a half size smaller than normal Crocs. Returning because I was looking for the Croc molded footbed.
Felt a half size smaller than marked
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Msd - customer
- from Washington DC
- October 1, 2011