- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- For men's sizes, please select a full size down from your regular size. (If you wear Men's size 9, please choose Men's size 8). Women's sizes should be true to size.
- Seasons change but you'll always look fashionably fresh in a pair of the Chuck Taylor® All Star® Seasonal Slip Ox from Converse®!
- Classic canvas upper with neutral-friendly colors.
- Built-in elastic support strap underneath the tongue to give you a nice snug fit without the constrictions of laces.
- Canvas lining with a cushioned footbed for all-day comfort.
- Original rubber toe box and toe guard, tonal sidewall trim, medial side air vents holes and All Star® heel patch.
- Low-profile midsole for a more street-friendly appeal.
- Signature Converse® rubber outsole.
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size Men's 11, width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Chuck Taylor® All Star® Seasonal Slip Ox by Converse. Sorry!
Interested in new Converse products?
Over the years, Converse® has created collections in Sports Performance, Sports Lifestyle and Sports Classics. Converse® Sports Performance collection began with the love of basketball itself and features the most popular and storied basketball shoes of all time including the Converse® Chuck Taylor® All Star® shoe. From sport style to everyday lifestyle, the Converse® Sports Lifestyle collection gives originality and self expression to those who wear them. Sports Lifestyle shoes feature street-style and casual footwear inspired by court, track and tennis athletic shoes. Converse® Sports Classics collection combines creative, original ideas with new materials, colors, prints and special features allowing the world to enjoy updated favorites like the Converse® Chuck Taylor® All Star® and the Converse® Jack Purcell®.
With nearly a century of sports history and footwear innovation, Converse® is more than shoes. Its rich history tells a story of American sports and innovators that came together for the love of sports. To this day, Converse® creates footwear that allows them to express who they are. Converse® offers a wide range of stylish sneakers that cater to men, women and children alike. And their ultrasleek eyewear line is not to be taken lightly. So, whether you're looking for a pair of old-school Chucks (Chuck Taylor® All Star®) or high-end models such as Jack Purcell® or Converse® Black Canvas®, look no further than Converse®!
7% Full size too large
5% Half size too Large
62% True to size
17% Half size too small
10% Full size too small
76% Felt true to width
22% Felt narrower than marked
2% Felt wider than marked
5% Excellent arch support
27% Moderate arch support
68% No arch support
Converse Chuck Taylor® All Star® Seasonal Slip Ox
Average rating is 4 out of 5 from a total of 62 reviews.
Top Positive Review
5 people found this review helpful.Read more » « Show less November 2, 2011 by Jacob S
- Jacob S - customer
- from Canton, Ohio
- November 2, 2011
Got these shoes for my 14 year old son. The whole slip-on Cons thing is getting a little played-out but the slim sole on these makes them different in a good way. He really likes them but the only drawback is they're necessarily snug so he has to use a shoehorn to get them on. He even has to take the shoehorn to school with him for when he changes shoes at P.E. One kid asked, what is that? Apparently not ever having seen a shoehorn before.
I'd also recommend: Converse Star Player
- Anonymous - customer
- from La Ciudad de Nuestra Senora la Reina de los Angeles, California
- September 8, 2011
I would ignore the reviews that say to order a size down. I am usually between two sizes and ordered the smaller one, and I couldn't get them on my feet.
- Anonymous - customer
- March 14, 2012
Very happy with these shoes as I wanted a switch from slip on Vans. I also like how the sole seems smaller (height-wise) than other shoes. Order a 1/2 size smaller than regular shoe size.
- Carter W - customer
- from United States
- September 16, 2011
I got these shoes in a size 7 in mens and 9 in womens and they came a little small but they feel perfect. They are easier if you go a size bigger because you would want them to slip on, not try putting your feet in them and partly break your finger.
Felt a half size smaller than marked
Felt true to width
- Anonymous - customer
- from Covington,GA
- March 29, 2012