- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Yama™ by Columbia® is a high-performance shoe that's designed specifically for the active woman who needs both tough construction and long-lasting comfort.
- Full-grain leather and mesh upper.
- FluidFrame technology keeps the shoe lightweight, while providing smoother foot guidance over changing terrain.
- Articulated collar system is designed for the female runner and offers extra support and a superior fit.
- Techlite technology features three different densities for better stability, cushioning, and support. It keeps your feet dry and protected during your outdoor activities.
- Multidensity EVA foam footbed promotes long-lasting comfort and creates a secure heel fit.
- Air-cushioned heel is calibrated for a women's foot frame for excellent shock absorption and enhanced stability on the trail.
- Omni-Grip high traction rubber with multidirectional lugs that provide superb traction on high-friction surfaces.
- Weight: 11 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Yama™ by Columbia. Sorry!
Interested in new Columbia products?
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
50% True to size
50% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
50% Felt true to width
50% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
50% Moderate arch support
50% No arch support
These are nice looking shoes, but there is not enough cushioning in the sole for me. I work on concrete floors standing all day and have bought Columbia Trail Meister, and Pagora in the past and have always liked them, but the soles were thicker. Nice looking shoes, but they felt more like sneakers than hiking shoes. They also felt narrow through the ball of my feet. This was a completely different fit than I have had with Columbia in the past.
Felt a half size smaller than marked
Felt narrower than marked
Moderate arch support
- Karen - customer
- from Kansas
- March 6, 2013
I bought these for hiking / trail walking. I wanted more stability and support than normal sneakers would give you. There is none, the shoe felt very flimsy. My big toe was hitting the top of the shoe and stretching the mesh fabric - very weird. I have just printed out the return label and the search continues.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
No arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from San Diego, CA
- April 30, 2013